Recent content by J2415

1. J2415

RMMV Storing Event X Y coordinates in an array?

I am making a simple ABS for fun. The projectile event ID is 1 whereas the enemies ID could be 2, 3, 4, etc. Instead of creating a bunch of or statements for collision detection could you do a: If EventX(1) = array[eventids] then do this action?
  2. J2415

RMMV Cecilia Numerical Pad

That is correct. Here is a screen shot of the console tab.
  3. J2415

RMMV Cecilia Numerical Pad

Hello, I am trying to use plugin to use the number pad but I am running into some issues. Not sure how to get around this one.
  4. J2415

RMMV Bible Quest: Prosperity (Christian Game)

Thanks for the comments and for playing! I would agree with you that the combat is the weaker part of the game. It was more or less a fun distraction as you are fighting expired soda, a nope spider and etc. My next game (TBD), I am removing the combat and resource management entirely as I just...
  5. J2415

RMMV Bible Quest: Prosperity (Christian Game)

Synopsis: This is something I wanted to make for a while in regard to Prosperity Theology. What is Prosperity Theology? Some Televangelist will promise, for a sum of money given to them, in return, God will provide either financial wealth and/or physical well-being. These tactics typically...
  6. J2415

RMMV Christian Edutainment Battle System

I agree with you. Robert Tilton And Mike Murdock promised miracles for a 1000 dollars. They were preying on the desperate. Thank you for the insight!
  7. J2415

Yeah there are plenty of greedy scammers treating Christianity as a spiritual lottery system. But the Kingdom of God is within everyone. Though I believe it is important to teach children about false teachers and greed, my goal is to create a game to teach children the foundations of Christianity.
  8. J2415

Thank you! So far it has some promise, I'm just hoping it'll have the player engaged.
  9. J2415

When I outlined the first version I categorized sins. For example, if "Hatred" emerged then the player would select John 3:16 to defeat hatred. It was to show relevance of the Bible today with modern problems. I came up with 100+ Bible quotes and I felt like it would bog down the battle system...
  10. J2415

Hello, I'm in the process of recreating my battle system for Bible Quest. I've gone back to the drawing board and started to rewrite the game. My end goal is to create a Christian Edutainment game but I've been going back and forth on the battle system. At the moment, if "Fear" pops up...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Regret that I wasn't able to actually finish my igmc entry in time for the actual igmc. Will probably just offload it as a standalone thing.
I'm a master in procrastination and have finally decided to educate people in this art in a seminar in Calais. Please don't come. I won't be there.
Testing some of my custom battlers (they're all trash, sorry).

a friend of mines said I need an elevator pitch for my game. he then went and gave me his for his comic... then I realized I have no idea how to explain my game the way he did his comic lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A10