JackCL
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• could you like create a thread on how you created both of those maps. also the lighting effects are killer. a thread would really help a lotta ppl. i checked out the extra resources thread which has add-ons for the pop: horror city pack, but i still cant find some of the things like the cars and shops in the winter map and the christmas tree in the house map. Thanks.

PLease can you share me the tilesets for both of these two masterpieces that you entered for the love mapping contest!! I just bought the pop horror city pack after i saw that you used it to make this!!! PLZZZZZZZZZZ... cause i didnt find the snow or the buildings in the pack nor the vehicles...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This site have great assets for RPG Maker: https://kokororeflections.com/

There are modern resource too.
Check it out!
"How dare you!" is probably the most overused reason to start conflict.
Another day of mostly mapping in Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ: Episode 7 starting now! We're making a mansion! Come watch live and join in on the chat!
Game=Forest, Feature=Tree. There's little worth in looking at a tree except in its relation to how it affects the feel of the forest.
Been a while, guys. Despite being in college now, I'm working on Season's Promise as often as I can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saydas