Recent content by Jacklyisanoob

1. Jacklyisanoob

Need Help Cutting 2 tile Bed into Doodad

can you close thread pls
  2. Jacklyisanoob

i manage to solve it i give the image a transparent back there for when i place it with the plug in no white back ground will be there
  3. Jacklyisanoob

i cant post the tile set here cause the original creator does not want reposts But this is the bed im using yanfly doodads
  4. Jacklyisanoob

I'm trying to cut a a 2 tile bed into a doodad to use in my game, the bed is horizontal, but I'm having trouble. I use pixel-edit and also photoshop to try and cut it in 48x48 but it is 4 pieces. But need it whole. When I use 96x96 it cuts but there is always this large white space that i want gone
  5. Jacklyisanoob

Chratcer submerged in road auto tile

fixed it thaanks so much
  6. Jacklyisanoob

Chratcer submerged in road auto tile

Title says it all, i was test running my game and just notice that my characters are submerge halfway when on my road tiles, idk what made it like this as i have auto layering on while mapping my map. It works fine on the grass tile
  7. Jacklyisanoob

parallax tileset

okay thank you didnt know that was repostiing
  8. Jacklyisanoob

parallax tileset

https://pixanna.nl/products/ancient-dungeons-base-pack/ hey im resizing some ace tiles for mv and in the pack and there is one called parallax, i thought it was 768 x 768 like the B to E tiles but turns out its not an B to E tile so i have no idea what the size will be for mv or where i would...
  9. Jacklyisanoob

layering

thanks just finished it
  10. Jacklyisanoob

layering

how will i delete the white part the same way i deleted the grass that was there before
  11. Jacklyisanoob

layering

i have snapped it to grid but it disappears when i move the layer behind the tress pls i need help i want to start working on my game idk why the autotile disappear when placed behind the a4 tile set sheet
  12. Jacklyisanoob

layering

im confused how i would select and delete the bits i dont want
  13. Jacklyisanoob

layering

i wanna place the grass in the white spaces between the trees , i know you put it on a layer but how to make it fit idk how
  14. Jacklyisanoob

layering

anyone that has experience with photo shop and gimp , or another software can you show me how to layer pls im trying to place an auto tile that matches with my grass
  15. Jacklyisanoob

Editing a5 tileset

i did it so how will i do the layer thing

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a slightly experimental horror game. It will be finished in approximately 88888888888 years.
Y'all will enjoy it though, I put lots of effort into making it stand out.

It's called Red Light and it's inspired by another obscure RPG Maker horror game, but I don't want to give too much away just yet.
Ohh man, Weapon animations plugin feels so mandatory. Seeing that same image regardless of the icon of the weapon....ugh :p
Ok so......Maaaaybe I've taken a ''little'' bit of inspiration from FF9 when it comes to battle hud xD

ff9.PNG

Just maybe....
New version of my wife's art for Tundra's opening map. No new version of Katrina yet, but I think this looks awesome.1624062754755.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raytoly