Recent content by Jackninja5

1. Jackninja5

After event ends, the player is stuck

Actually I managed to fix it by using an erase event and a switch.
  2. Jackninja5

It is neither due to a map event nor a common one and I haven't really added any scripts to the script manager.
  3. Jackninja5

Apologies for the late reply. I had other things on.
  4. Jackninja5

The tiles are able to be walked on. The player is unable to turn but you can open the menu.
  5. Jackninja5

I only have one autorun and despite turning it off by setting the self switch to A, it's still having the same problem.
  6. Jackninja5

Well, if you're not a man, what are you? A woman, another gender or a boy?

Well, if you're not a man, what are you? A woman, another gender or a boy?
  7. Jackninja5

Well, the event works but there remains a problem. After it ends, the player is unable to move (even though the tiles I'm moving to are able to be walked on).
  8. Jackninja5

1. Okay, understood. I'll get back to you on that one if I still have problems. 2. I want it to be visible from when the player enters until the blow sound effect.
  9. Jackninja5

I did what I understood from the message but there are some problems. It repeats (albeit by starting somewhere else) and one of the characters is never visible. Here are the images of what I did.
  10. Jackninja5

Then how does one have separate characters on at a time? Also, since it's supposed to begin when the player immediately enters (at least only on the first time), I don't think action button is the best to use for that. Is there anything I could set it to that isn't either autorun or action button?
  11. Jackninja5

You are a sad, strange, little man.

You are a sad, strange, little man.
  12. Jackninja5

Oh, thank you.
  13. Jackninja5

Hi, I recently got RPG Maker VX Ace (Lite version) and I'm trying to make an event where a knight is killed off (well, disappears) by another and the protagonist ends up having to fight the other knight. The fight ends with another line of dialogue but afterwards, the event repeats (although the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I really need to stop thinking there are new freebies just because someone made a new post in the freebies subforum lol.
AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paitshens