Recent content by Jacoh

1. Jacoh

Requesting a script that unables item usage

Hello there, i looked a bit inside the forums and i couldn't find another request like mine if not for MV, so i'm gonna request a script for VX Ace if anyone has it, what i need is a script that makes the player, when affected by a specific status, be unable to use items, every help is appreciated!
  2. Jacoh

Ruby/RGSSx questions that don't deserve their own thread

How do you make the player not able to use items when afflicted by a specific status using a script?
  3. Jacoh

How do you make a move that if it lands after the enemy attack, the power doubles?

@Andar hmm.. i was thinking about scripts but i wanted to try first with common events, since i figured out a lot of things with those.
  4. Jacoh

How do you make a move that if it lands after the enemy attack, the power doubles?

Hey, i have a simple question, is there a way to make a special move that deals a certain amount of damage if it moves first but it doubles if it lands after being hit by an enemy, like the move "Revenge" from pokemon
  5. Jacoh

I need help with a script that i found.

@Roninator2 oooh! i see, let me try that. edit: it works splendidly! thank you so much!
  6. Jacoh

@Roninator2 it doesn't let me see the attachments that you sent me..
  7. Jacoh

And the Hud doesn't move from there..
  8. Jacoh

Hello, as the title said, i need a little help with a script that i'm actually using and well, it's not mine because i can't script, the problem should be simple, the script changes the HUD of the battle: But i dont like how the character is on the center, i wanted to move everything, HUD, HP...
  9. Jacoh

Respawn script

The script works perfectly thank you so much @vFoggy and @Roninator2 !
  10. Jacoh

Is there any other method to launch a game not made by me in fullscreen?

Thank you all anyway, it seems that i have to contact the developer '^'
  11. Jacoh

Respawn script

Uhm.. i dont think that i know how to call the code "$game_player.checkpoint" Tell me if i did something wrong: - i copy/pasted the script in the main process section - i created an event on a tile and i clicked on "script" - then i wrote the code that you told me...
  12. Jacoh

Is there any other method to launch a game not made by me in fullscreen?

Hello there '^' i'm having troubles on launching my game in fullscreen.. - i tried to press ALT + Enter = nothing happens - i tried to press f1 and then click in the "launch in fullscreen" check.. then i rebooted the game.. well, nothing happens - pressing windows and plus isn't really what i...
  13. Jacoh

Waiting for fortnite's death :D ..

Waiting for fortnite's death :D ..
  14. Jacoh

Respawn script

Hello there, i'd like to use a script for my game that allows the actor to not die and just teleport to a specific point.. If that is not possible, i would like to just use a script that removes the GAME OVER screen. Any help is appreciated! EDIT: i'm using the random encounter for battles '^'
  15. Jacoh

How to make an actor dont use an item

Thank you soooo much :D it helped a lot

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just booked a spot for my COVID vaccine today. I am just waiting to see when they can get me in. I'll be so happy when I don't have to be paranoid about the virus anymore. I'm also thinking about moving to Atlanta, Georgia, Denver, Colorado, or Houston, Texas in the far future. Maybe once my channel gets off the ground.
Went to get a haircut today, and the lady cut my hair too short... Well I suppose with the pandemic I'm not going out a lot, but it still feels a bit uncomfortable.
For real, they didn't tell me anything about THAT dragon bomber before. It could be the greatest invention since sliced bread, that's for sure!
Random Thought: Team Visustella has become the Power Rangers of RPG Maker, and Yanfly is their Zordon.
Can house furniture be used as a weapon?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zavin_Smeargle