JacSkulls
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I wasn't planning on ever posting anything but since I'm trying to create this Character Generator(Using Python Codes, hopefully)... I figure since this isn't 100% important, I'll let the wandering eyes take a look at what I'm doing. Give me your opinions, that kind of thing.
    TV_Body_p01.png
    JacSkulls
    JacSkulls
    Lol. I plan to add different body types and I wanted this to be one of them. Plus, I'll be making different walk styles for this big guy, too. Once I get everything done, I'll be releasing this for free, along with other assets, hopefully, within a Generator.
    alice_gristle
    alice_gristle
    What @Ellenor said, and, my bane... :kaoswt2: In the back view, you got right arm movin' forward at the same time with right leg, and the same on the left, which creates a funny shuffle walk. :biggrin: I do that all the time too with my sprites! Just remember, right left forward, right arm back! :kaojoy:

Dude is buff as all get out tho! Shoulders GIGANTIC. :biggrin:
    JacSkulls
    JacSkulls
    Lol. I was hoping to make him pretty muscular. Next one is going to be a regular body base where it's not too muscular. Working on the back view next to fix this. I never realize how unnatural that looks until I switched out the arms.
    1657368489589.png
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Me: *about to stalk someone's posts*
Forum: "This member limits who may view their full profile."
Me: *bummer*
Also forum: Advanced search > Posted by ...
1B77FB7E-3802-4179-BB2D-F390021512A6.jpeg
Starting a fly by the night dev studio. Anyone want in? Excellent working conditions with onsite lodging. LOL
OMG... I actually managed to recreate my "combat hotkeys" function in MV (eg. press 3 on the keyboard to summon an equip screen to change equipment midcombat).

And it works with Yanfly's Keyboard Config!?

I'm amazed things are working at all, to be frank.
This made me laugh, apparently YT automatically marks my streams as being about "I Wanna Be the Guy"... You know what YT? Wrong game.. but right message, I'll take it. :LZSlol:

i_wanna_be_the_villain.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pp147369