JAD94
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is anyone up and want to talk abou literally anything? ^_^ working on a project and could go for some conversation
    Isabella Ava
    Isabella Ava
    Red Lobster or Blue Lobster swim faster?
    Reactions: JAD94
    JAD94
    JAD94
    Hmmm, totally blue
    Ah man, haven 't been on the forums in a while. I hope everyone is doing alright and enjoying their summer :)

I'll be coming back more often though ^_^
    Does anyone have any good horror movie recommendations? :)
    Euphony
    Euphony
    ^Oh yeah, forgot about Jeepers Creepers! That one's pretty great. I hear they're making a third.
    Golden Unicorn Gaming
    Golden Unicorn Gaming
    I loved Jeepers Creepers until about 2/3 the way, then hated it.  Kinda similar to The Ring.  Adored it, for most, then ended up not liking the ending which took away from the beginning.
    JAD94
    JAD94
    Yes! I'm hoping JC3 is good. The first two were really good so hopefully they keep it up!

@Golden Unicorn Gaming What about the ending of Jeepers Creepers didn't you enjoy? :o
    What's everyone's memorial day plans? I'll be heading to a BBQ soon and probably work on my project, The Perfectionist, tonight :)
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
       I'm grilling burgers and hotdogs for my family and my cousin's family, minus my wife who is working a twelve hour shift today. Planning a picnic for tomorrow to make it up to her.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Just to one up @Alexander Amnell, I am grilling burgers, hotdogs and steaks (not really trying to one up, family parties call for epic gril time).
    JAD94
    JAD94
    You both are grilling this amazing food and you didn't send me an invite! Oh no lol! How did the weather turn out for everyone. N.Y. was slightly rainy and gloomy
    After finally taking the initiative to learn how to draw sprite art, it's a lot more fun and challenging than I thought, but very worth it. Perhaps I'll open up a shop soon on the forums and get some feedback from you all :)
    Can't wait for Civil War! I haven't been this hyped for a movie since Deadpool!  :cutesmile: :dizzy: :popcorn: :guffaw:
    JAD94
    JAD94
    Ahhh I'm so tempted to ask for spoiler's but I know I'll regret it! At least tell me this, how was the new spidey on a scale from 1 -10, 10 being the best so far. :)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Compared to the previous spiderman movies, I couldn't say, as I haven't seen them.  He was okay, I guess, but I didn't think he added much. 

I won't give spoilers even if you ask for them ;)   But after you see it, if you understand why Cap told Stark he knew part of what happened to his parents, PM me and let me know, 'cause I didn't pick up in this movie or any previous ones how he would have any information on that, and Mark's a bit puzzled on that one too.
    JAD94
    JAD94
    Haha I've seen all of the spidey movies (he's my favorite marvel superhero) but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I plan on seeing it next weekend so once I do I'll check back in with you and I'll fill in the gaps ^_^
    Tax season is almost done, thank God! Two more days and I'm finally free! :guffaw:
    JAD94
    JAD94
    You're definitely right. I was just referring to the last day of work I have for H and R Block haha. 
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Lol, nice! So, wait, because of Emancipation day, you have to work LONGER? Irony! at least you're paid :p
    JAD94
    JAD94
    Lol pretty much. I have been forced to work longer than I expected. And yes I'm being paid but I don't enjoy working for this corporate tax agency haha, but it pays the bills.
    "Enemy....Familiar Friend....My beginning and my end....Broken Truth...Whispering Lies...And it hurts again..." - Red
    :cutesmile:  Rainy days! The joys of being a pluviophile!
    JAD94
    JAD94
    "Petrichor is the earthy scent produced when rain falls on dry soil."

I never knew that until now, thank you for the enlightenment. I feel pretty good about learning about that!  ^_^
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Or, if you're a Doctor Who fan, the smell of dust after rain. That's where I learned the word. ;)
    JAD94
    JAD94
    I have TV commitment issues haha, so Dr Who would be a hard show for me to commit too since there are so many episodes and seasons haha. I've been wanting to start Daredevil buuuut this is a mission for me xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A new VA has joined the "Beyond the Mirror" team... I can't wait to start working on battle voices in the engine now.
Well bad reviews r making me rather annoyed today.
Ami
--- F.Mage Cooking Part 2 ---

F.Knight: Chef isn't here at this moment,he goes back into his Hometown to celebrating the Halloween with them.
F.Fighter: That too bad. I can't taste his dish until 3-5 days.
F.Mage: Then Leave it to me,i can make a Special Dishes for our Team in Halloween! (Rushes Into The Kitchen)
F.Knight & F.Fighter: (Screaming) YAMEROOO!!!
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
aero the acrobat 2 on sega had some absolute bangers on the ost... why Meeting Dr. Dis was just for a cutscene and not a boss makes me sad lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacorimo