JAD94
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I legitimately panicked when I saw a loaf of cut piñata as my profile picture. I forgot what today was. Thank you forums!  xD <3
    Reactions: 2 people
    JAD94
    JAD94
    Hey Stefan nice to meet you! Welcome to the forums! :)  

Love your background image in your profile btw
    StevanSelle
    StevanSelle
    Thank's Jad94!

how can change my profile photos any time work if load from pc wil not?

and cover can use ingur than pc?!

bacause want edit my picture how is easy ?_?  and nothing more!
    JAD94
    JAD94
    On your profile page just hover over the picture and click the little square on the bottom left of the image.Then just pick the image you want to use :)
    If anyone wants some nice, mellow electronic music you should check out (009 Sound System). I'm listening to them now whilst doing a project for my literature and law class and I must tell you, I am in sweet, sweet bliss  :popcorn:
    When you have to rush a day's worth of homework in 4 hours  :headshake:
    Reactions: 1 person
    JAD94
    JAD94
    What kind of math are you taking? :)
    Reavenator
    Reavenator
    Discrete math. Homework's on graph theory.

What's your homework about?
    JAD94
    JAD94
    Oh God, good luck with that lol!

I'm taking a senior seminar for literature and law. So I have to do a research paper where I compare two literary texts while also incorporating a criminal case that reflects the two texts I chose. On top Of that we have to use at least 3 scholarly articles to support our thesis. 
    I've been binge playing Resident Evil 5 and 6 for the past 2 weeks. Sweet horror bliss ?
    After a short little break from my project, The Perfectionist, I'm back to full work mode! Feels good to be back! Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year!
    The final demo for, The Perfectionist, is finally up for Windows and Mobile (android)!!! :D
    JAD94
    JAD94
    I'm looking into it, do you have something called Sun?
    DustyCat Media
    DustyCat Media
    ..yeah,although that's not the mobile network that i use. i use either "globe" or "smart".

..maybe you could upload the apk itself in your website as well, as an alternate download for those outside the region limitations. :D
    JAD94
    JAD94
    Ok I will try to upload as a browser game unto my website :)
    Two weeks - 3 final papers, 3 final exams, an approaching release date for The Perfectionist. I've got this! > :)
    Thank you RPG Maker staff for the update on Wednesday. I was having horrible lag issues with the editor and overall playtesting experience, but ever since the update everything has been flowing smoothly with MV and my project! Thank you again! :)
    Either my jaws are really weak or the apples im buying are just too brolic for me
    Day light saving, I love thou so much! Thank you for the extra hour of sleep :)
    How long does it usually take for someone to approve a post you make in the Classified section? 0_o
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Depends on the busyness of the forum. Right now, it's very busy, and the staff has to approve lots of posts/help people with MV.
    JAD94
    JAD94
    Oh ok thank you ^_^, I was just curious
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

'Tis the season to see shipping prices and go 'Yikes'.
Welp, the bullying hadn't let up so I decided to make him a marchpane cake with Miku Hatsune on it, cause marchpane is his favorite food. :3 I wish I knew how to bake better. I'm better at making non-bake homemade candy sweets. :kaothx:
RPG Maker Games Critique with @StudioBlueGames, Episode 13 starts now! In Collector, megacorps rule the penthouses and gangs rule the streets. What adventures will we find! Watch now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arkirizh