1. JAD94

Hally Happoween!!

Hally Happoween!!
  2. JAD94

Happy Halloween everybody

Happy Halloween everybody
  3. JAD94

RMMV Inner Darkness: Internal War

Thank you for your input. I understand where you're coming from, but for the series it fits and ties into the story :)
  4. JAD94

Hey everyone, what do you think of our new cover for Inner Darkness: Internal War. Weve also updated the title adding "Internal War".
  5. JAD94

Maru's MV Bits

amazing artwork, thank you so much for sharing
  6. JAD94

Avy's MV Stuff

Thank you so much Avery, these are beautiful
  7. JAD94

The Perfectionist (Now on Steam!)

Yes being it's my first game release I wanted to get my company's name out there more so than earn revenue. :)
  8. JAD94

Good morning everyone! The Perfectionist is now out on Steam! Thank you all for your support. Get ready to sneak past guards, fight off robotic threats, and endure hazardous environments. Presale special is free but pricing will be set for $2.99. Thank you and enjoy...and good luck ;)
  9. JAD94

RMMV The Perfectionist (Now on Steam!)

Good morning everyone! The Perfectionist is now out on Steam! Thank you all for your support. Get ready to sneak past guards, fight off robotic threats, and endure hazardous environments. Presale special is free but pricing will be set for $2.99. Thank you and enjoy...and good luck ;)
  10. JAD94

RMMV The Perfectionist (Now on Steam!)

Good afternoon everyone, hope you're all having a great weekend so far! To kick-off the Steam release of The Perfectionist (1/11/2019) I made a gameplay video for one of my favorite character's, B.R.U.C.E. He's tough to fight, but once you get on his good side you'll be glad to have him around...
  11. JAD94

Good afternoon everyone, hope you're all having a great weekend so far! To kick-off the Steam release of The Perfectionist (1/11/2019) I made a gameplay video for one of my favorite character's, B.R.U.C.E. He's tough to fight, but once you get on his good side you'll be glad to have him around...
  12. JAD94

Merry Belated Christmas everyone! Happy Belated Holidays

Merry Belated Christmas everyone! Happy Belated Holidays
  13. JAD94

@RetroExcellent Oh yes for now given I'm still working on the game and gathering my assets I do plan on having custom sprites and adding more custom assets. I look forward to hearing your feedback and hope you enjoy the game. thank you for your kind words ^_^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People3_6 and People3_7 added!

Meteo Chronicles is almost finished!
Always remember kids keep a copy of you email with your download code in it or you will never find it again in your email :kaocry:
Dragon quest IX just released a definitive edition that has a 2D top-down RPG mode for the entire game, AKA you can play the entire game as if it was made for super Nintendo, i WISH i didn't already buy the original version or else I would get this version to get some ideas for my game and honestly the story was tooooo boring for me to play again. Hmm I'm sure somebody will do a lets play in 2D mode on YouTube.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nazu