Recent content by JadenDew

1. JadenDew

Forum Store Purchases Transfer

No response to my email, either.
  2. JadenDew

Season Pass - DLC 3 Sneak Peek

That train reminds me of Final Fantasy VI.. :D Though not quite what I am looking for.. I am leaning more and more towards buying the pass.
  3. JadenDew

Forum Store Purchases Transfer

Not meaning to rush you, but am I right to believe that transfers are still in progress?
  4. JadenDew

Medieval Tiles (MV - In Progress)

I must say I'm looking forward to the release of this pack. It looks very promising and would suit the themes of my project more than the chibi style of RTP. I've a question: Would enemies come with side-view static-image or spritesheet battlers? All in all.. while I would love to get my...
  5. JadenDew

Enlarged 32px Tiles in MV

(Stuff moves because I sometimes re-positioned my original enlargement tryout tiles) Tried the method suggested. Grass looks the same either way. I think I prefer my method for the brighter and less blurry tiles... but it does appear to resize the some tiny objects better. I might mix the nicer...
  6. JadenDew

Enlarged 32px Tiles in MV

I love the Ancient Dungeon Tileset Pack and wanted it in MV in 48px. So I had to resize it. I am hoping for some opinions on the result. Tools Used: Waifu2x, Photoshop Problems I had Encountered (and tried solving): Tile Leakage - Not just a thing for tilesets, happens to facesets too...
  7. JadenDew

RPG MAKER MV OFFICIAL PAGE

Ty Celianna :3 Now.. maybe I could continue to use your packs in the new maker :D No luck running the full version on my desktop tho :( One less thing about porting my project to MV to worry about :) (edited for typos ...)
  8. JadenDew

For the people using Waifu to upscale image.. how do you upscale 32x32 to 48x48? I can see only a 1.6x and 2.0x on the website...
  9. JadenDew

Hm..wouldn't placement of events and event passability be limited by the map editor grid?
  10. JadenDew

@Rukiri: Hm I can't say i know much about the Tiled editor.. but how would you imagine eventing would work if we could have a plugin that reads .tmx files?
  11. JadenDew

I see the page have been updated with a couple more headings since I've last checked. :D   I hope there is more info to come.. I do wish to hear more about whether we can use 32x32 resources with the editor..(I don't quite like to parallax-map).. but I won't count on it... :| Ideally, I...
  12. JadenDew

RPG Maker MV?

Looks promising +_+ Might considering moving my current project to this
  13. JadenDew

Why RPG Maker?

Been with RPG Maker for long (5 years? More? I am not sure, my first maker is RMXP) At first I love it because I can create a good game without effort. Also, there were many resources made by other RM users that can be put together to make a really beautiful game. I can't quite draw or compose...
  14. JadenDew

Humble Game Making Bundle

Thanks for clarifying Nathanial! Making a commercial project for the first time so I would rather be extra careful xD
  15. JadenDew

Humble Game Making Bundle

Hmm I din't know that.. Tho it is still not clear to me whether the EULAs will stand up against this sort of encryption. Sorry >< Could spell it abit more clearly? (edit.. eep dint mean to use that emote.. sorry! )

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)
Just for the record you CAN use the "Exclude unused files" successfully to trim a project down seriously even if you're doing calls to various assets via plugins and such. BUT you need to do a full playtest of pretty much every option to ensure you did get every one of those other assets added in. Then I dumped the assets into a fresh copy of the project and yay it was like 400 Meg......
party time.png
If you've played Knight Shift Chapter 1 this image'll mean something to you. If not, that's also fine!
Here's a medical question for ya: Why do I start lightly coughing after I drink coffee?
Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19TaTo94