Recent content by JADStudios

1. JSON Keeping all text centred

Unfortunately not. I tried doing that and it looked okay but not great due to some lines of text being longer. Thanks for trying to help though :)
  2. JSON Keeping all text centred

Is there anyway to do text alignment in VNM? I am trying to align all the text to the centre of the message box Kind of like how this is all centred now Any ideas on how to do this? Thanks in advance!
  3. Higher and Lower Terrain Issue.

I did not know this was possible! You may have just saved my life
  4. Higher and Lower Terrain Issue.

Hi the guys, recently I've have got into the joys of parallax mapping...and the crap bits too. Basically I'm looking for a solution to a problem with higher and lower ground (see images) If my character is on the walkway I do not want him to be able to go into the water, however I need...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.<
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.
The BIGGEST immersion breaker for Sword Art Online is that Kirito keeps finding overpowered playstyles using "bad things nobody uses cuz its bad". Players WILL use bad gear BECAUSE it's bad.
When I said I'd make 20 games in 2020, I scared myself. Now it's mid-February, and I've made 6 games. So I got this. But, then again...do I got this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AstemirShaov