JaeJaeCee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but is it better to plan and implement one route at a time when building a multi-route game on your own?
    Reactions: Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    JaeJaeCee
    JaeJaeCee
    well, the gates are three tiles across, and the curtain is two tiles high. they are on pretty much opposite corners of the room.
    Kes
    Kes
    Status Updates is not the place to ask Support questions - you cannot get detailed replies because of the character limit, and it also means that in future anyone with the same query will never find the discussion. I'm not sure that I even know what a "muulti-route game" is - I thought I knew until your later comments which seemed to indicate not a multi-route game, but a multi-route map.
    JaeJaeCee
    JaeJaeCee
    It is a multi-route story, which will have slightly different maps depending on the route. I solved my map issue. Thanks.
    Alright... I've finally decided that I will be building a full version of L.A.N.I. ...
    JaeJaeCee
    JaeJaeCee
    I would really appreciate, though, if I could find some help with pictures for the game.
    I have very little experience with making games, but I really want to turn LANI into a full adventure with 4 different routes, instead of the version made simply for the 1 map challenge.
    Kes
    Kes
    Posting in Project Recruitment would be better than a comment here in Status Updates.
    JaeJaeCee
    JaeJaeCee
    I’ve got nothing planned so far... Its a heads up and reminder, for myself so i don’t forget, and in case anyone decides to offer...
    Haven't been able to work on Iliza in almost a week... I can't seem to bring myself to pull the computer out, or even open MV when I do...
    JaeJaeCee
    JaeJaeCee
    :/... usually not quite this fast... i guess it feels like i didn’t do much because i was working slow...
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Hmm. That's actually pretty common. You can actually do a helluva lot of work in the Database for instance, creating actors, classes, skills, weapons, animation, enemies and enemy groups. You can create maps, do all of that stuff. But the game itself on screen pretty much remains unchanged.
    JaeJaeCee
    JaeJaeCee
    Yeah
    Ok, if you're an anime fan, and you've got Netflix, GO WATCH GUN GALE ONLINE!!!! EEEEEE!!! Best thing since my last binge-watching spree!
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    I may try Violet Evergarden next.
    Reactions: samkfj
    samkfj
    samkfj
    Yeah I wanted to see that one too--I still haven't. I dunno--I just don't watch anime anymore... but that one did get my interest.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    It's hard to find a good anime these days, mainly because there are so many. Also, what happened to fanservice? We don't really get that much anymore and if we do, the show is more devoted to that then anything else.
    I'm done with the challenge game, I just have to let my grandpa playtest. :) THEN I'll put it up.
    Reactions: MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Congrats! And your grandpa is so cool if he actually playtests it lol
    JaeJaeCee
    JaeJaeCee
    I have to wait til tomorrow afternoon though. -_- fuuuuuun
    Sorry for making so many resource requests in a row. Trying to get the pieces to build some of my old characters.
    JaeJaeCee
    JaeJaeCee
    I'm not trying to do that. Its just a couple of things to allow for me to build a couple characters that I don't want to change. These are characters that I've drawn myself for years, but I can't make the resources myself. If I could, I would. But I can't.
    I can at least hope that the requests don't sound convoluted or hard to understand.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    I know you aren’t I was just explaining to OmnislashXX why Resource Requests is purposely limited.
    JaeJaeCee
    JaeJaeCee
    Ah.
    When you're making older versions for your characters, make sure to save the settings in case you mess up.
    JaeJaeCee
    JaeJaeCee
    or you're gonna end up like me and have to REDO THREE OR FOUR CHARACTERS IN A ROOOOWWWW

I'm serious. This is going to be so, so annoying.

-edit-
    looks like i managed to save a couple of them. Only had to rebuild 1 so far.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Try making them by drawing them by hand and mess up with the coloring then we'll talk about annoying >.< lol
    kirbwarrior
    kirbwarrior
    I learned that way back in rm2k with iDraw. In a few MV projects, I sometimes have 8 jsons for a given character. Get the word out! :D
    Question: Has anyone made generator parts for a Human Torch character, like Grillby from Undertale style?
    Reactions: Elliott404
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    You annoy mods if you post a support question in the status update :p
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Particularly when you’ve been told not do it before. Next time it will be a warning.
    JaeJaeCee
    JaeJaeCee
    I was simply making sure that I wasn't just about to create a new thread for a pre-existing request.
    I made a character that is supposed to be based on me at 10 and I realized just now THAT SHE LOOKS LIKE VELMA FROM SCOOBY-DOO!
    Poryg
    Poryg
    You look cute! ^_^
    JaeJaeCee
    JaeJaeCee
    Its a combination of how I look, and things I want to have. My mom has some goggles with those colors but I think hers are round, and I actually HAVE a red jacket- although mine is a deeper red than that. I couldn't get it to give me the right shade with the gradient. I don't know how to dim down the colors without greying them (i used the extended generator to make both characters).
    Reactions: Poryg
    JaeJaeCee
    JaeJaeCee
    Actually, if I removed the child character's glasses, the Velma-ness would probably vanish... Buuut I had glasses in third grade, and that's about the age that that character is supposed to be... ^ ~ ^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RizkyBiznizz