Recent content by jai2016

1. RMMV Visustella - Active Chain Skills MV

Ah, man! I wasted £15 for this plug in and it doesn't even work with CTB. sigh* I also bought it for MV and exact same issue as with OP.
  2. Galv's Character Animations MZ

Cool. Thanks :)
  3. Galv's Character Animations MZ

Hey Galv, Really appreciate the time and effort you're making plug ins for MZ now. Just a request, are you planning to do your jumping plug in from MV to MZ also? Thanks.
  4. Jay's Dual Tech system

Thanks for replying, I'm using Mogs master plugin, so it's not Chrono engine or Linear Motion. I'll find out more if anyone else has, if not, then I will leave it for now. Cheers.
  5. Jay's Dual Tech system

Hey Jay, thinking of buying this plug in, but does it work with Moghunters plug ins?
  6. Ultra Mode 7

Aight, ty, I forgot I was still using old version. xD
  7. Ultra Mode 7

@bblizzard Hey mate, how do you stop the lighting effects "moving" with the map, please? I'm using Khas lighting. Cheers.
  8. RMMV Deadly Shutter (REMASTERED)

Heres the download Link if other one doesn't work.
  9. RMMV ARR TEE PEE 3D

I apologise for the download link, google drive is being awkward, So heres the official download. Hopefully it should be fine. UPDATE: Combat on certain bosses and some graphical fixes. TO DOWNLOAD: Click on arrow top right corner.
  10. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

I love this system, but unfortunately it's not friendly for creating my own sprites due to the mess the Config.js file is. Apart from that, it's amazing :)
  11. RMMV Deadly Shutter (REMASTERED)

Sorry about that, link fixed. Click on popout then download arrow.
  12. RMMV Deadly Shutter (REMASTERED)

DEADLY SHUTTER (REMASTERED) STORY: Himeko and Kujiro are both students that go to one of Japan's top universities. The pair has been romantically involved with each other for five years, and, as part of the celebration of their anniversary together, they booked a reservation at a restaurant...
  13. RMMV ARR TEE PEE 3D

AN ANAGLYPH 3D, COMEDIC, SHORT RPG! SYNOPSIS In a faraway land, lived a King that had won his Kingship and the love of his people within his kingdom, by using only democracy. King Grayze IV, won his battles by using peace and understanding, that had won the hearts of the people all over the...
  14. Gameus' Quest System

Cannot read property "cat" of null ...Ye I keep getting this, any idea? 
  15. Custom Animation Troubles

Hey guys quick question, I have made a custom animation thats 192x192, but upon importing the animation to MV, It shows on the small squares at the bottom of the animation boxes. but will not show any of the sprites on the creator box with the mob as target. Any ideas? cheers.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Ami
--- Minimum Requirement ---

M.Knight: Phew...finally,i got the New Game. Let's check the Requirement
"Minimum Requirement:
  • 2.00 Ghz CPU
  • Full HD Support GPU
  • 5GB Memory"
M.Knight: I just have decent Gaming PC,i can play 2010-2015 Games. Hope it's okay
(1 Hour Later,The Game FPS Just Got 10-20)
M.Knight: (Facepalm)
Next goal is to make pull & push + lift & throw systems with mouse support and have skill levels in them and action indicators!
>What's your avatar about? Is it yours?
I did not do that drawing. It's a screenshot taken from a comic featuring characters from Touhou such as Tenshi and Iku (the girl in the avatar). It's drawn by someone under the name of Yohane.
Link to the comic (SFW, but navigating around Dynasty Reader is NSFW)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noel_Lwin