Recent content by Jaiden

1. Jaiden

RMXP Legends of Astravia

I've got some new character art in the works for the entire cast. I plan on sharing a new one each week on Twitter with a slice of lore, so check out Oliver and Azel!:
  2. Jaiden

Just wishing you well and hoping you're staying safe and healthy in all this madness...

Just wishing you well and hoping you're staying safe and healthy in all this madness, Archeia-sensei.
  3. Jaiden

[IMG] This was an incredibly self-indulgent sketch, but it was a lot of fun to have the...

This was an incredibly self-indulgent sketch, but it was a lot of fun to have the opportunity to envision one of my characters in a different universe :kaopride: Maybe I'll clean it up later. Maybe.
  4. Jaiden

RMXP Legends of Astravia

A few more small updates have been made the past week or so, mostly art related. Some engine work was done, but that was mostly under-the-hood. You can join the Discord server to see these updates more frequently~ First, Azel and Oliver's portraits got some touch-ups: And Oliver also...
  5. Jaiden

RMXP Legends of Astravia

We recently reached 200 followers on Twitter, so I created a little promotional piece to celebrate:
  6. Jaiden

:VXA4:

:VXA4:
  7. Jaiden

I'm in this post and I don't like it

I'm in this post and I don't like it
  8. Jaiden

RMXP Legends of Astravia

Lots of changes have been made since November, here's a video of that spicy new battle system in action: You can read the full devlog detailing the process here.
  9. Jaiden

RGSS RTP Standard not found (How to play on other PCs)

As long as you rename both to match, it will not produce an error. As for the RTP issue, an alternative is to copy all of the Graphics and Audio files from the RTP to your project folder, then change RTP1=Default to RTP1= in the Game.ini. You can then distribute your game without relying on the...
  10. Jaiden

RMMV Grand Core Release [Demo]

I adore your artstyle, I wish you the best luck on your hiatus, and hope to see you return to this soon!
  11. Jaiden

RMXP Legends of Astravia

Thank you so much!
  12. Jaiden

RMXP Legends of Astravia

Much like the Oliver artwork posted a couple of months ago, here is some new artwork for Azel, which will be used as a "cut-in" effect in battle.
  13. Jaiden

RMXP Legends of Astravia

Not a lot has been posted about the game's story, so here's a video showcasing one of the first cutscenes:
  14. Jaiden

RMXP Legends of Astravia

Thank you! I'm glad you noticed the detail :'D
  15. Jaiden

RMXP Legends of Astravia

Hey all, been a while, but still working! I'm really excited to announce that the battle system has been overhauled with some new custom battler sprites, check it out:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm back to the bugs.
100 bugs in my coding,
take one down,
fix it up,
132 bugs in my coding.
On the plus side, if all this rioting sparks another Covid outbreak... I will have a whole lot of time to work on my game. Not exactly how I wanted to get that time, but hey I'm a glass is half full... of RM kind of guy. :LZSwink:
A video once in a while won't hurt.
Have a craving for a Nesquik milkshake. No idea why. Haven't had one since I was a kid. lol. I remember them kinda tasting nice, but also leaving a lot of nasty powder at the bottom of the cup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cylria