Recent content by jakeybreaky

1. jakeybreaky

Mimosa Mouse Cursor MV - Version 1.3.0

Awesome! Thanks!
  2. jakeybreaky

I noticed one minor issue. Sometimes when passing over several events that all have the same cursor type, it will flicker back to the default one for a fraction of a second, when the mouse is just on the line between two events. Any chance there's a fix to this?
  3. jakeybreaky

@chaucer Hey, thanks for the update! Everything seems to work great now!
  4. jakeybreaky

Hey, thanks for the replies! @ShadowDragon Yeah, I've tried putting it above and below other plugins as you've said, unfortunately that didn't seem to fix the issue. @chaucer Thanks for the help! I tested the plugin out on a blank game and it seems really cool! It's prefect for what I need...
  5. jakeybreaky

Ah sorry, my bad! I wasn't aware you could do that! That's useful to know! I had just been disabling plugins until I wasn't getting the error and using process of elimination lmao But yeah, here ya go! It seems to crash whenever I click the screen.
  6. jakeybreaky

Heyo, really cool plugin! It has all the features I'd want for something like this! However, I keep getting this error: As far as I can tell it seems like it might be compatibility issues with another plugin called TDDP_BindPicturesToMap, any chance there's a fix for this?
  7. jakeybreaky

RMMV I need a plugin that detects if two specified events are touching eachother

Thanks! I'll take a look at that one as well!
  8. jakeybreaky

RMMV I need a plugin that detects if two specified events are touching eachother

Update: I ended up going with the Yanfly plugin. It took a little fiddling to get the event to do exactly what I wanted, but the game is running a lot smoother now.
  9. jakeybreaky

Hmm... This could work... I'll fiddle around with it a bit! Thanks!
  10. jakeybreaky

I have an enemy which is set to parallel, which will chase the player when it’s on screen. I basically need a plugin that can trigger a separate event once the player and the specified enemy touch. Currently I’m using variables that track the player and the enemies X and Y coordinates...
  11. jakeybreaky

RMMV [Demo] Cleave Together! A Part-JRPG, Part-Visual Novel, Dating Sim!

Hey everyone! A couple friends of mine are working on a game and recently released a new demo for it, so I thought I'd shill to you guys here. I actually helped with a few of the character sprites as well lol There's a link to the free demo here: PC -...
  12. jakeybreaky

Your favorite soundtracks to casually listen to.

All versions of the Bionicle: Heroes Soundtrack but particularly the DS version is *ok hand*
  13. jakeybreaky

Is it truly nostalgia or do games really suck now?

I think a lot of it is just that it's a lot easier to be enthralled by things as a kid. Like when you're young a new game is an exciting experience, you only get a new game for maybe christmas or your birthday or something. Your scope is limited so everything seems fresh and new and you're able...
  14. jakeybreaky

Mini Games in Games?

I've been thinking about adding something like that into my game, but tbh I'm not sure what it would be. Because I'd like to have have an arcade area or something similar, or maybe like a few "job minigames" you can play to earn extra money, but again, I'm not sure yet. It really just depends on...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

>be me with a separate game for testing
>NPC doesn't stay in new position after leaving the map
>looking for tutorials, nothing useful
>checks plugin of save even location and installs it
>testing the game

"Oh... IT'S WORKING, IT'S ACTUALLY WORKING!!"
My current peak of boss design.
energy drinks have made this week SUPER productive so far lol. I finished one of my overworld maps, along with 2 other maps and a way to traverse to said overworld map.
i am absolutely DRAGGING MYSELF RIGHT NOW, i bought a commission ($35) back in october, got the art back, it was great, only to NOW realize i never DOWNLOADED it to my computer, and the site i used auto-deletes uploads after 3 months. Now i'm panicking cuz she closed all her commissions on that site & deleted her IG and Facebook, luckily I found her g-mail but who knows if she'll respond :kaocry: pray for me ya'll
Sigh...I can do everything I need for this game but make actual sprites and tile maps for it. Guess I'll look into hiring someone for that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tiro1