jamalMV
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• First off let me say that what I have here is what I have learned from a written tutorial from year 2000(Took me 3 weeks to get this 1 event down, lol). Also I am still some what new to rpg maker so what you see could and probably needs some fixing. With that being said, let's get on with it :) .

1st you need this "Check" event somewhere in the corner out of the way:

View attachment 30563View attachment 30564

After setting up that "Check" event now set this "Revolver" event:

View attachment 30565View attachment 30566View attachment 30567View attachment 30568View attachment 30569View attachment 30570

Notice the Autonomous Movement type is set to Custom:

View attachment 30571

Change the direction for each page of the Revolver's direction.

....Enemy event coming next...
    Unmercyful
    Unmercyful
    Looking at your screen shots , Enemy2 page2 last move route still has wait on. My Events do not act right with the waits on. I have not noticed a difference with the skip option but with wait it makes a huge difference for me.
    Unmercyful
    Unmercyful
    Hey there, I noticed something you might wanna look at. The setting to have the MaxMP variable on the skills common event should be set to Mp of player if not the player is able to cast even if out of MP :) Hope this helps.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Please don't use the status feed for this - it's visible to everybody.  If you need game help, just use the forum.  Or PM if you don't want anyone else to see it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There's another Humble Bundle available now for RPG developer assets, this time focused somewhat more towards pixel art style games.
Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rawegg