Recent content by jamalMV

1. jamalMV

Using music from other video games in your RPG Maker Project

This may seem like a "state the obvious" kind of thing to discuss but i'm wondering what people think about using music from your favourite rpgs or other genres of games you've grown up with in your own RPG Maker project, any thoughts?
  2. jamalMV

same to you dude :)

same to you dude :)
  3. jamalMV

Character Creation: A Helpful Tip

@ksjp17i think might of picked the wrong place to post this on the forum sorry.
  4. jamalMV

In short, take an aspect of yourself and make that into a character for example a person you want to become, your cultural background, your favourite hobby etc. so Kjiro is the main character in my story and he is based on the person i am now (lonely, unhappy, in an unfulfilling job and...
  5. jamalMV

I thought i'd put this out there hoping it may be useful to someone on here. I'm in the process of writing a book and i have made two very interesting characters so far and they are both based around me. One of them represents who i am now in my present and One of them represents who i want to...
  6. jamalMV

Advice for making an RPG Maker Game for someone who overthinks/procrastinates

@ksjp17 if you think maybe the general discussion would be a good place for it then by all means move it but i'm actually wanting some more simple advice rather than loads of information as i tend to get a abit overwhelmed by that.
  7. jamalMV

Advice for making an RPG Maker Game for someone who overthinks/procrastinates

Hey guys, so i'm thinking that i might start on an RPG Maker game at some point but i'm a bit overwhelmed by all the information alot of people have given in regards to how your games should look over social media. I am not a beginner at this it's just i tend to find it difficult to organize...
  8. jamalMV

In a Dark Place

Hi everyone. sorry for not replying right away i have only just got around to reading all of your replies because i have been having really bad sleeping patterns lately but thank you so much for coming forward and helping me through what seems like the toughest time in my life.
  9. jamalMV

In a Dark Place

This may be a little inappropriate to post here but i really felt like i needed to get this out somewhere . I'm not in a very good place at the moment and i just feel like giving up on life entirely because I've tried so hard to fit into the real world and the online world that i now just feel...
  10. jamalMV

My thoughts on Online Communities, Groups and Forums such as this one

@Celianna It's nice to know someone has experienced the same issues i am facing at the moment but i still stand by what i said and i still think there are minor issues preventing people from fitting into groups in the real world/online. I'm gonna withdraw from the internet for a while to give...
  11. jamalMV

FYI, I did write down a few point on paper before i did the video. But my anxiety got in the way and i'm sorry for that, I'm Sorry if was so long and i'm sorry if this comes across as rude as i don't mean it to sound that way. @ScinayaThank you for understanding the underlying issue, yes i...
  12. jamalMV

I just wanted to add something to the discussion based on what i quoted. It is a fair statement but i have found that sometimes people don't give back unless you have some sort of status or reason that you deserve to be helped. I have used this forum in the past and i found the experience of...
  13. jamalMV

HI Everyone, So i did a live stream on my channel last night on the topic of Online Communities, Groups and Forums such as this one because i feel that Forums such as this don't really give anyone in it a chance to express themselves or can often be quite closed and dismissive to newcomers...
  14. jamalMV

YouTube Vlogger Saga *UPDATED*

YouTube Vlogger Saga is an animation series i am creating through the use of RPG Maker VX Ace (and pretty soon MV) the series revolves around various groups of content makers from YouTube who must batte with the forces of darkness within the nooks and crannies of internet...
  15. jamalMV

Struggle

dude, i just had a play through of this game and i really enjoyed it. I was actually thinking of doing a game about mental health myself so it was really helpful also to play you game i too struggle with anxiety and depression mostly around social situations and some of the things that were...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Officially not a mod anymore. Thanks for the many years!
Thinking if i should post on the classifieds section...
Made another plugin showcase video! :kaojoy:
(Plugins and details inside the description of the YouTube video.) :LZScheeze:
Ami
Castle is my Biggest Fear :kaodes:. I just Managed make Part by Part (like the Entrance only),not the Entire Castle like in the RM Sample...
This video really speaks to me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duskpyx