Recent content by jamcdonald120

1. jamcdonald120

VX style animations?

Well thats.... Irritating. Do we know why they decited to remove it?
  2. jamcdonald120

VX style animations?

I recently got RPG maker MZ, I havent played since RPG maker VX oh a decade ago. I was tinkering with the animations, I remember back in VX you could have multiple particle effects in 1 animation. And you could control which frame each particle effect came in on. I cant seem to find this in MZ...
  3. jamcdonald120

Gamepad Extender (v1.1, 2/20/2015)

Sorry for the late response I have been away. Yes I would like it if you would convert the script to RGSS2 p.s. I have also acquired a USB Xbox controller and got it working on the computer.
  4. jamcdonald120

OK I did some more testing and none of the input works. Will it matter If I am using a USB PS2 controller?
  5. jamcdonald120

I tried it a little but I could not get it to work. Might be my falt might be the script I couldnt tell. Also how do you call each input?
  6. jamcdonald120

Can you convert this to RPG Maker VX (Rgss2)?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png
My washing machine is a supernatural being. I lost a piece of clothing in there a month ago; searched up and down, inside other clothes, nothing. It just vanished.
Today, put in a new load. When I pull it out, the missing clothing is back! And a sock was sacrificed in the process :yswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_single_firefly