Recent content by James Westbrook

1. James Westbrook

Objects bar plugin for MV

What is this "objects bar" you speak of? I may attempt this, but more details would be nice since I see at least 4 different bars on screen.
  2. James Westbrook

James' Easier Distance Conditions

Distance Conditional 1.0 Written By James Westbrook(assistance given by Galv) Introduction Normally to make a conditional that makes an event happen if you(or another event) are X spaces close to an event, you have to either make a bunch of variables and assign each of them to the...
  3. James Westbrook

Scent Of Roses {Completed0

May I let's play this game? I'll leave a link to here in my video description, since my viewers tend to like playing the games I play lmao. I'm doing a new let's play series where I find random RPG games where I provide constructive criticism, hence how I found this page lol.
  4. James Westbrook

Terrax Lighting system

I am redownloading and looking at the demo!  (ans as for what i hope to accomplish, learning how the plugin works all around so i can do  a tutorial on it)
  5. James Westbrook

Terrax Lighting system

Hi! So far I am liking this plugin but I am unsure of how to use it. Has anyone made a tutorial for how to use this plugin? If not I would like permission to make one on YouTube so that future users don't need to scroll through 20 pages of posts to find a solution to their issue. Also is...
  6. James Westbrook

Special Overlay Effects

I can't think of a good way to word the title; but I am trying to figure out if it is possible to make a plugin like this(I intend to make it, but I am not sure where to start) So in my game, each character views the world differently: one sees scary hallucinations, some see it as normal, one...
  7. James Westbrook

FuzzyDemon MV Generator Parts

2015-10-26 11h00  : Updated Beast Pack to V1.02 (Fixed mouth strange colour and added kitty nose! Also put the little line under the nose as part of the mouth for more compatibility!)     2015-10-26 20h38 : Updated Beast Pack to V1.03 (Added bunny beast ears!)     2015-10-28 14h07 : Fused...
  8. James Westbrook

MVStripper - remove unused assets from your MV project

Is something wrong with the windows link? https://www.dropbox.com/s/x1wfaatfnfkaufd/Screenshot%202016-01-04%2019.27.08.png?dl=0
  9. James Westbrook

Orange Mapshot

I tested it and it is working beautifully. I noticed some changes I am loving. 1- it tells you in-game where it saves 2- the folder automatically opened for me, which makes opening it quicker and easier and 3- makes organizing snapshots easier with naming folder option. Thanks!
  10. James Westbrook

MV Parallax Mapping for Beginners (3 Part Video Series)

I have built upon your tutorials my own style of mapping. May I make a tutorial explaining how to do my style if I link back to this tutorial? It involves using tiling and it also shows how to use the orange snapshot plugin. Do you care if i make this tutorial?(im asking because most of half of...
  11. James Westbrook

Any good ways to collaborate on a project?

I can certainly vouch for dropbox. me and my friend who is on the other side of the globe use it in our RPG project!  But it looks like you've already found your solution tho lol.
  12. James Westbrook

Orange Mapshot

I have a request to add to this plugin for those insane enough to have multiple rpg projects going on. Could you make it possible for the mapshots folder to have a subfolder for each project? Like say i have 3 different projects, and one is named "rpg no" so when i snapshot, a folder named "rpg...
  13. James Westbrook

Paralaxing with tiles???

I love this tutorial on paralax mapping in MV: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/49028-mv-parallax-mapping-for-beginners-3-part-video-series/?p=486305 the only issue is in spots like this  you want it to be more complex than just "passable" and "not passable". In parts like this, i...
  14. James Westbrook

Random Switch/Custom Event Chooser/Generator

I am looking for a plugin that allows you to choose a list of switches or common events, to happen at a certain point in the game. For example, In a certain point of my game, I plan on having him injured. The level and area of his injury needs to vary, so i am making a list of switches to use-...
  15. James Westbrook

MV Parallax Mapping for Beginners (3 Part Video Series)

....................  I just found out something. The method we discussed for fixing it doesn't work if your map is bigger than the default 17 x 13 tiles. I am sorry but i am not going to experiment in how to fix it with altered resolutions due to several factors in personal life. In the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Things you can say about your rpg maker project but not your bf/gf: I'm not super committed but it's fun to play around with it.
putting a puzzle in my game that BSODs the player's computer if they complete it
I finally got a book out the door after seven years of nothing \^-^/ Now if I can get a game out the door too, that'd be great...
MY GAME IS NOW OFFICIALLY RELEASED!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poppiota