JamesRyan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My PC just shut off by itself all of a sudden. I thought there was a power outage at first, but it wasn't. It really did seem like it, though, unlike the other random shutdowns before. And the last time it had a shutdown was nearly 6 months ago, last year. Had to turn it back on myself. WhoCrashed showed no report. No sign of overheating, either. Was just using Photoshop and listening to Youtube.
    Reactions: JamesRyan
    JamesRyan
    JamesRyan
    What you described seems like a power issue. In the case of the PSU (like lacking wattage or dropping voltage), your PC should restart itself instead of shutting down completely. Make sure to check the input power, and also the power cord itself. Also just keep an eye on it. If the issue does not persist regularly, there is no need to be worried.
    Mr. Detective
    Mr. Detective
    Power issue with... PC's PSU? Or the power outlet as well? Any idea why my monitor shut down, too? It always stayed on before.
    JamesRyan
    JamesRyan
    The power outlet or the stability of the current goes into your PSU, or even the power cords themselves. Everything which causes a power cut may lead to your issue. I do not think the issue was from your PSU, because your monitor went off, too. If they were plugged in the same power source (the same outlet for example), you should check it too.
    Hey Ryan,

I've been playing the demo of Valkadia and wanted to give you some feedback. I don't have a itch account and you haven't posted the game here. Mind if I just post here?
    Mr. Detective
    Mr. Detective
    I tried to keep an eye on what could have caused that bug, but couldn't. It just felt so random. Yeah, I took it already. I should be over leveled at this point, since I grinded extra when I got lost. But I think besides the bug, your game's problems have been very consistent.
    Mr. Detective
    Mr. Detective
    - Awkward dialogues and mistakes here and there, some minor mapping issues.
    - Absurd encounter rate.
    - Sudden difficulty spike for latter boss fights. Quite often I spent more time healing than attacking. Your first 2 bosses were okay, but then I think you got desperate to make the game challenging and then went nuts with the numbers. How you decide to balance this is up to you, though.
    JamesRyan
    JamesRyan
    I will try to investigate the bug to see what the cause is. During playtesting, I always try to test the latest gears acquired before each boss and my personal stats built, and somehow felt overpowered against the bosses o_O That's why the boss fights are like what you have been experiencing right now. I will think about how to balance this in a better way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unknown.png

Been feeling that my characters spent too much time exploring caves, so I figured it was time to explore abandoned keeps instead.
Did you had some minor hitches with RMMZ? Come report to my topic where I did the same! [Just another rant from a RM veteran + Suggestions and Solutions] All opinions are welcome!
Squashing some bugs before releasing plugin :LZScool:The testing phase is taking more time than what I expected...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krossovkigamyday