Recent content by jameswestbrook351

1. MV Generator Request- 2 Towels Generator Clothing

Thanks~ @Pearl484 I'm trying to modify it for the SV but I'm getting difficulty(since it becomes much more pixelated when stretching), but at least this is a start.
  2. MV Generator Request- 2 Towels Generator Clothing

When making a new request thread, it would be helpful if you follow this form: Resource Type: MV Generator Clothing Maker Format: MV Art Style: RTP/default style Description: A towel generator part for male and female(not kids, since the generator has that new subsection). You know how guys...
  3. bee man sideview actor

Omg this is definitely cool! I myself won't use it, but I may consider basing a final class off the head design as inspiration.
  4. Game Message and Choice dynamic text code Tutorial

I don't fully understand this post, but from what I am reading this may allow me to script it so that I can hide/show certain choices depending on switches and variables. Definitely going to read further until I figure this out.
  5. HP MP TP Colors & Names

Omg I am definitely loving this!!! My one complaint is if I for example use a large word like "Affection" (I am creating a pet/follow system where big words like that are used) it will be incredibly shrunken up. I will use shorter words for now but if you can find a fix for that it would be cool.
  6. Text Input Window

I am unable to get the show image command to work. I did download the image and follow the instructions. I even tried varying up the command text and it still isn't working. Is anyone else having problems?
  7. JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

$gameMap.eventsXy(x, y).forEach(function(event) { if (event.event().meta.EVENT NOTETAG NAME) NAMEOFARRAY.push(event); }); So this is what we use to get all events located in a specific area right? I'm trying to push all events in the map(not just in a specific spot) into an array...
  8. Egg/Pet Battle System

@Kes If you could close this, that would be fine
  9. Egg/Pet Battle System

In my RPG MV game, there is a 3 way hierarchy. Top: Giant Animals Middle: Adversus Girls(main characters) Bottom: Small animals Throughout the game you either encounter the animals, or find their eggs and bring them to the pet hub area. I feel lacking in the inspiration department, so I am...
  10. Rates for hiring part time RPG MV programmers/"helpers"?

@EternalShadow yeah that is a better word. I'll remember that when the time comes, thank you.
  11. Rates for hiring part time RPG MV programmers/"helpers"?

The first one. What would you call it?
  12. Rates for hiring part time RPG MV programmers/"helpers"?

@Sharm That does make sense, and I will consider what advice I will take. Employee is a better word, I just used the word "helper" because in my mind it was "Picking up what I can't do". I will probably use the word employee for this. I definitely agree with you in the second paragraph. If it...
  13. Rates for hiring part time RPG MV programmers/"helpers"?

I'm not putting this into the classified since I am not hiring currently, but simply wanting feedback. Long story short, my current plan for my ******* is if I reach my "Full Time Job" perk halfway in my college semester, I will be unable to work full time on the development since I can't just...
  14. "Tinting" in mobile version?

I apologize if I post this in the wrong forum, apparently my one weakness is being unable to tell which one to post to. Anyways, a while back I heard that the tint function in RPG MV does not work in the mobile deployments, and in order to make up for that you have to use pictures and use...
  15. Add dlc to your RPG MV game on steam?

@Johnboy Yeah I just hope it's a better process than greenlight, which stopped a lot of good projects from going on steam but letting so many bad projects on there. If you want an example of what I mean, watch SOS playlist on youtube by rpgminx and sinow. If the price isn't over 1,000 I may be...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Valentines Entry, first contest I'm in and it is so much fun to just participate!
Anatomy is really hard. I'm not an artist.
just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.
World Map for the inside of my main character's head. Every spot is an area that either occupies his thoughts or staples of everyone's "headspace"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazya