Recent content by JamieFessenden

1. Your graphics look terrific.

Your graphics look terrific.
  2. Thanks!

Thanks!
  3. You posted a lawnmower image on the forums a couple of years ago. Is it free use (with credit)...

You posted a lawnmower image on the forums a couple of years ago. Is it free use (with credit)? I have no idea whether my game will ever be posted on Steam, but I like to think it might be someday.
  4. Orange Change Save File Name

Is there a way to change just one file? In other words, I'm using the OrangeAutoSave plugin to autosave whenever the characters rest at a campfire or inn, and that works great, but the autosave file looks exactly like other save files, so players could accidentally overwrite it. If I could at...
  5. Creating Camp Fire

I know this was posted a year ago, so this isn't any help to the original poster, but I've been using that plugin for a long time, and it always behaves this way. The tint screen was a red herring, imo. I came up with a simple solution: I created a second light source that fills the entire...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Star citizen just announced they will develop a roadmap for their planned roadmap...
And i thought i needed order on my project... :kaoswt2:
Big City Greens had it right:
"Always back up your brain game, that's what I like to say!"
I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:
There is now a demo released for [Beyond the Mirror]! Check the team recruitment thread to learn more!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nobodyreally