Recent content by JardsonJean

1. JardsonJean

Emoji Inspired Emotes - Free Sample 48x48

DOWNLOAD HERE: https://ladyluck.itch.io/emoji-emotes-asset Do not share without permission, do not claim as your own. You can use this in any sort of project (commercial or personal) as long as you give credit. To give credit, just link or mention this url: ladyluck.itch.io In the paid...
  2. JardsonJean

RPG Maker MZ World Map - Saint Paul - Free Sample map made by me

Thank you for the kinds words! Doing maps in very relaxing to me and I got really inspired to make them after I played Skyrim. I'm not good at drawing, so using RPG Maker to easily do stuff like this is a god sent. Glad I was able to inspire you.
  3. JardsonJean

RPG Maker MZ World Map - Saint Paul - Free Sample map made by me

DOWNLOAD HERE This is a world map using RTP tiles from RPG Maker MZ. Pretty simple, I just love making stuff like this, but I can't get to make a complete game on my own. It can be used in any project personal or commercial, given that you have the software. Just import it to your project and...
  4. JardsonJean

Daggers, Spears and Axes - Iconset and Side View Animations

DOWNLOAD HERE: https://ladyluck.itch.io/simple-iconset-weapons This is a simple compilation of icons for general use. The size is 64x64, which is much bigger than what RPG Maker requires, but since I make them using vector graphics, I wanted to upload them bigger, so people can resize them...
  5. JardsonJean

RTP Edit for RPG Maker MZ - Luscious Overworld

Sure, as long as you're using RPG Maker MZ, you can. Make sure to visit my page at itch.io to see more. ladyluck.itch.io
  6. JardsonJean

RTP Edit - Medieval Towns for RPG Maker MZ

Thanks! I can def look into that.
  7. JardsonJean

RTP Edit - Medieval Towns for RPG Maker MZ

DOWNLOAD HERE Here is an edit for anyone wanting gigantic looking medieval towns incorporated in RPG Maker MZ. Took me two days to make and I'd love to see what you guys can do with it. No need to credit me or mention. You can use them as long as you have RPG Maker MZ and share them around as...
  8. JardsonJean

RTP Edit for RPG Maker MZ - Luscious Overworld

Hi, guys! My name is JardsonJean and I'm from Brazil. You might know me from other resources online, mostly maps. I'm the one behind the LadyLuck page on itch.io (Check Here!) I love using RPG Maker to create overworld maps and just recently I got MZ. The default tileset felt a little empty and...
  9. JardsonJean

Damage Number Set Inspired by Bravely Default

Thank you for pointing that. I fixed it.
  10. JardsonJean

Damage Number Set Inspired by Bravely Default

DOWNLOAD HERE This is a ready to import graphical set of numbers for displaying damage on RPG Maker based on Bravely Default. The purpose is to mimick the original design of the game and none of the assets were pulled from it, so you can use them commercially without worrying about copyright...
  11. JardsonJean

RPG Maker FES - Iconset recreation

DOWNLOAD HERE: https://ladyluck.itch.io/rpg-maker-fes-iconset-recreation Back with another project. I saw someone post the ripped iconset from RPG Maker Fes on The Spriters Resource website and I wanted to recreate some items I thought could be easy to recreate. I ended up recreating and...
  12. JardsonJean

Damage Numbers Set

Not sure if it can be directly used in MZ.. tbh I actually made this in a little hurry, but I'm quite sure it should work on MV and VX Ace. Other than that, feel free to do whatever you want with this resource, it's completely free. Hit me up if you find that it works fine on MZ. If you need it...
  13. JardsonJean

Damage Numbers Set

DOWNLOAD HERE This is a ready to import graphical set of numbers for displaying damage on RPG Maker based on NEO: The World Ends with You. The purpose is to mimick the original design of the game and none of the assets were pulled from it, so you can use them commercially without worrying...
  14. JardsonJean

Yakuza Like a Dragon Inspired Damage for RPG Maker MV/MZ

DOWNLOAD HERE This is a ready to import graphical set of numbers for displaying damage on RPG Maker MV/MZ based on Yakuza Like a Dragon style. The purpose is to mimick the original design of the game and none of the assets were pulled from it, so you can use them commercially without...
  15. JardsonJean

29 Realistic Backgrounds in PNG, 960x540, free to use and modify

DOWNLOAD: https://ladyluck.itch.io/realistic-backgrounds-for-rpg-maker 29 Realistic Backgrounds in PNG, 960x540, free to use and modify. PREVIEW 1 PREVIEW 2 This is a new collection of images edited and repurpose from Unsplash.com, for people to use as background for battles in RPG Games...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I sweep the floor. My brother, "You didn't do a good job. There are dust bunnies everywhere." He sweeps the floor weeks later. "I just swept. Why are there dust bunnies everywhere?" Me," Guess you didn't do a good enough job."
Today, I tortured my internet by downloading 20 files at once and then I played a guessing game as to which would finish their download first :kaojoy:
Oh god, just watched HawkZombie's stream of my game and realised that *none* of the branching scenes work properly. One has no character graphic, one soft locks due to a passability issue, and one doesn't have its autorun set to the right trigger. I've got first prize in the bag, baby.
Frustrated, as always. I took a break from working on games and when I turned back to working on them again, bam! Slapped in the face with more errors. Such is the pain of working on any project, I suppose.
Checking out the Judge's Round Table. Really cool getting their perspective in a Q/A environment like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shidoux