Jarrad
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I need to practice my drawing, my games are always lacking in the art department
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    You'll get there just keep practicing.
    My new project thread is up and running! Now I get to take a break for Christmas!
    Finally submitted my project thread. I hope it gets approved!
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Good luck! I've also started my game thread just two days ago.
    Almost ready to post an early project feedback thread. It's great to be back at this.
    JacobM
    JacobM
    Jarrad. Where u been??? Good to see you back!
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    I wanted to take a break for a few months since I was getting nowhere with projects.
    JacobM
    JacobM
    Cool, I know what you mean man. I'm glad you are still around though! :D
    Finding free earthbound-ish sounding music is really difficult
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Check in the various Restaffs here, there are really really a lot of tracks. I'm sure you'll find something you need.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Yep, Restaff, General Resources, and don't forget to pick up the resources just put out for "12-hours-of-Christmas."
    Standardized testing is the bane of my existence
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Standardized testing isn't to test the students, it's to test the teachers. Schools can actually get more government funding if students do well on it, because it means their teachers are doing a good job. If a person could ever get everyone in school to deliberately flunk it, I can imagine it wouldn't take long to get rid of those tests altogether.
    I'd like to give a shoutout to my spanish teacher for giving me a night to do a five minute monologue about drug cartels I have to memorize and a one hundred question test to study for as my midterm. It's not like anyone will take the forty five minutes we have in her class to do that anyway.
    My tablet arrived yesterday. It does take some getting used to, but it's really fun to draw with.
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Once you get the hang of it, it's really great to use~
    I have school in two hours and I can barely get out of bed I'm so tired. Someone carry me to school please.
    Before hearing this I never though organ would be good in a battle theme.
    IvarX
    IvarX
    I just so happen to be working at a battle theme that has a hammond organ as lead. I need to add that I'm having a very hard time compressing each sound to really make it feel like the organ is on top since my rhythm section is also quite lively.
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    Can't wait to hear it. I'm a sucker for a good battle theme.
    IvarX
    IvarX
    I will definitely share it once I feel confident enough about it. :)
    Yay! 300 posts, only 9700 posts behind Shaz!
    Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    Wuh oh! You had better pick up the pace, blue squirrel moderator of justice :D
    Nathanial
    Nathanial
    Wait. What. Shaz needs a vacation.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I know, I really do :(
    Making tutorials is tedious, at least I get to make flashy events when I'm done.
    I'm on such a roll today I might have the first twenty minutes of my game done and polished by the end of the day.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    With screen shots for us? =D
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    Probably.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

And (un)surprisingly, I already started developing a old project as MZ code right off from the bat. Waiting the launch anxiously...
Is there a single word I can use instead Magic Defense", but has the same meaning?
does anyone know where I could theoretically post a game i made full of copyrighted content so that I can get feedback on it

edit: not looking to make any money or anything. just want criticism
Yay! It's raining! ^.^
I decided to take part in the One Map Game Challenge. :LZSexcite:
Finished the map itself, just need to finish the actual game lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhateverImDrunk