Jarrad
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm useless at mapping towns and cities. O' great map gods please bestow on me the ability to create suitable living spaces for my characters!
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Im useless at mapping mountains and most other outdoor things....
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    ^this, give me an interior and not a single person will say a thing about my mapping, give me a forest and I'll be trolled with "you suck" comments...
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Oh thee database gods, give me the power to make awesome boss battles and intense skills! xD (and oh a balanced game of course)
    Just ordered my drawing tablet! Maybe I can start contributing some resources around here.
    Celianna
    Celianna
    What's preventing you from making resources without a tablet?
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    Drawing with my mouse feels too unnatural and makes it difficult for me. Also I'm a lefty and being able to use my left hand without getting a new mouse is a plus.
    JacobM
    JacobM
    They still take a while to get used to buuuut they are much better than mouse. iMO
    I'm finally sixteen, now I can get my driver's license!
    Blade
    Blade
    Blasted americans with your age-16 driving licenses >:U
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Congrats!
    My school schedule is so packed, and I have to work. It's been weeks since I've been able to work on my game.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Been there. I had to quit my job do to suffering grades. Hope it gets better for you.
    I started school today and my schedule is the worst it could be. All of my friends are in the same classes as I am just at different times and my english and math teachers somehow already hate me. This is going to be a long year.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    t'is ok, my friends literally go to another building, and we only get to see each other in the halls or at lunch. (My school campus consists of 5 different buildings, which we sometimes need to change to get to class).
    Redeye
    Redeye
    My school year starts in September, and I never even got a freaking schedule yet :/
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Welcome back to school! lol
    Bought Borderlands GOTY, Duke Nukem Forever, and The Darkness 2 $90 off on Amazon. Almost half done downloading Borderlands!
    I just kneed myself in the face and broke my glasses. Don't ask how I did it because I don't know.
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    *snickers* How I did it? *snorts*

I'll get my hat and see myself out...
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    Plot Twist: You never had a hat and you just stole one of mine.
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    *Uses Flee*
    My friend just bought a mac and threw away his windows PC. Time to rethink getting him RMXP for his birthday.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    He can run a Windows emulator or (I think) a virtual drive where Windows can be installed, then run any Windows program on his Mac. So you can still get him RMXP.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Macs do have bootcamp (You might have to buy it separately?) that allows you to choose an operating system to load from. I still wouldn't buy a Mac, though. They are honestly overpriced for what they're giving you. The parts do not cost as much as Apple charges you for them. Of course that's true for any computer builder (they need a profit), but Apple goes too far with it.
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    He bought it like that.
    My isp refuses to credit me for 16 hours without phone and internet. I hate big corporations sometimes.
    Jef299
    Jef299
    What's worse is working for a big corporation. The ways the think they can save money are inhuman. How do the rich stay rich? They're cheap!
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    was it thier fault it was down?
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    Yeah
    What are some ways I could encourage adventuring and searching your surroundings in my game?
    C-C-C-Cashmere
    C-C-C-Cashmere
    (contd) *want* them to do. ;)
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    Thanks guys. You've given me great ideas.
    seita
    seita
    I find that as long as your game is fun and visually appealing, the player will explore on their own. This is assuming they're not doing a speed run or a lets play which sometimes feel like chores.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's raining non stop since yesterday. The sound of the rain is so soothing.
I really miss the old style disney animated movies. I guess the last one was The Princess and the Frog from 2009. Now I am trying to collect every single one I can get on BD or DVD.
What I've seen from the MZ tiles looks pretty inconsistent, bleh. Every plant seems to be drawn in a different style.
Recently posted a demo of my game online. Now I have no idea what to do with myself o_O What is the reason for my existence now...
I'm feeling a lot better this week. Some of the rules in my country for isolation changed a little, so I was able to see friends in person again, which was a huge relief. Thanks everyone for giving me some sympathy last week when I was having a rough time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chauffyfox