Jarrad
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I really like They Might Be Giants and you should too.
    JacobM
    JacobM
    Dude... haven't listened to them in years but I do like 'em.
    Jef299
    Jef299
    Istanbul or Constantinople?

Been a long time gone..
    Jontron left Game Grumps, reasons to live: 0
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    I just don't like the new guy already. I love the Jontron Show and all but it's just not going to be the same.
    Tatsude K. Hitori
    Tatsude K. Hitori
    Well, I like seeing barry play a game for once. I mean, he edited like 600 or so episodes of game grumps, He deserves to play games with egoraptor.
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    That wasn't Barry though. It's some different guy.
    Would anyone be against me having a few mandatory quests at the beginning of my game that don't have much to do with the story?
    Andar
    Andar
    depends on the quests. If those quest have a valid use in the game (tutorial, showing something) then there is no problem with them being mandatory but not part of the main story.
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    They're tutorial quests, I didn't want to make one long quest that has everything in it.
    DeviTheHuman
    DeviTheHuman
    I agree. As long as the quests provide something useful or beneficial to the player, I don't see why not.
    That great feeling when you event a really hard event chain and get it right on the first try!
    seita
    seita
    great feeling, still haven't felt it :<
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    I'm pretty sure your event chains are more complicated than mine.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    While I don't think they were particularly complicated I did have a profound sense of satisfaction after I worked on my first long event page where I wasn't questioning If I was doing everything right. It's a great feeling to have some sort of indication of real growth and improvement.
    Finished the intro to Northstar Saga! The voices dont sound as good as I would have liked but I have a cold.
    I was shopping at Kohls today and buried under a bunch of Black Ops 2 shirts was a Kingdom Hearts tee shirt in my size. Best day ever!
    Working on the opening movie for "Northstar Saga" I'm really happy I bought after effects, it looks great so far!
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Looking forward to seeing it!
    Just got a letter of invitation to the "National Honors Society"
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Next up "league of extraordinary gentlemen" :p Nearly done with your track btw!
    not sure if I prefer the midi or symphonic versions of the Dragon Quest 8 OST.
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    They do, I'm about to buy a ps2 from gamestop. Normally I use amazon or ebay. Emulators are last-resort dealio.
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    Then again, it depends on what game stop you go to...
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    You just reminded me I still have my original Ps2 (the bigger clunky from the original releases). It still works for the most part.
    Getting major work done today on Northstar Saga, going to put up a topic for it in a few hours.
    I'm just gonna be a copycat for a minute. I'm horrible at balancing battles so I would like to have some people test a boss battle in my game. If you PM me I will send you the demo link and give you some more info. Thanks for the idea Mad Autumn Studio.
    Would anyone be adverse to me using different stats to calculate magic damage. ie: a basic water spell is a.mat-b.agi
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I don't think there is a problem with that as long as the player is aware of it as it is something a bit unusual.
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    It's put in the skill descriptions.
    My project is coming along greatly, but it's name and most of the story has been changed.
    What dimensions should I make houses (small village houses) if I use mack sprites.
    Celianna
    Celianna
    The same as VX/Ace houses would be.
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just realized I have a few Steam gifts floating around. Anyone need RPG Maker MV or XP (Steam only)? Send me a message and I will send them on over!
*when you can do the Unity tutorials, but when you actually try and convert it to your own knowledge, it fails horribly*
Hi, I made a game for a competition. I need some players to help play and vote for the best game.

https://ekamu.itch.io/not4ever
don’t forget to rate the game here

Voting is open until 12 August.

Thanks.
Progresses. Tonight: refinemment, column, pitfall, bump and gutter (I'll leave doors for last, they are scary).
What is your favourite rpg maker plugin?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdoracio