Jarrad
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yesterday in Boston after the bombing, people started making jokes on Facebook and photoshopping **** into the pictures. Yet around the same time in Iraq bombs kill 30+ people and the entire country mourns, I'm done wth America.
    Every time I listen to Sanctuary by Utada Hikaru I cry like a baby, it's really troublesome on the school bus in the morning.
    Anybody know ways to get pencil drawings to scan better?
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Ink them before you scan them. So sketch lightly, then use a black inking pen to trace over the drawing.
    Holder
    Holder
    When inking on paper though make sure it's good quality paper otherwise the ink may bleed and not give you nice smooth lines.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Smoother, cleaner paper, darker lines, playing with levels once they're scanned.
    My grandpa gave me 100 empty floppy disks, what shoud I do with them. I was thinking of making armor.
    Animus
    Animus
    You could probably sell them depending on how much space each one has. People do still use them for certain things.
    Korimax
    Korimax
    lol even I still have floppy disks but I am unsure what to do with one. Along with one having a very deadly virus on it and I don't remember which one. :D
    cosmickitty
    cosmickitty
    think i saw them turned into curtains once
    Just finished Anthem by Ayn Rand, probably the best novella I have ever read.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Oh don't get me wrong, odd styles are awesome. If you want some oddness I'd suggest Joyce or Faulkner, and that's not just because I'm writing about their style in my dissertation right now >.<
    BILL_NYE_THO
    BILL_NYE_THO
    Hunger Games isn't "great" in a classical sense, it just reaches a wide audience because of the teenage audience it is written for and the multimedia it has spread to (blockbuster summer movies, video games, toys, trading cards, etc.)
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    I'm part of said audience, so by many people I know it is considered an amazing literary work.
    I hate being a lefty, every time I go to ink a drawing I just end up smudging the hell out of it.
    Celianna
    Celianna
    I'm not quite sure what this has to do with being lefthanded. It would make sense when it comes to writing (since we write from left to right), but when it comes to drawing, you can draw however you want.

If you want to avoid smudging, I suggest adding a piece of paper underneath your hand when you ink the drawing.
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    @Jarrad411: I'm an angel? Oh stop you~ :p
    Choco-Elliot Wyvern
    Choco-Elliot Wyvern
    I'm also a lefty :p

Never had that issue when I ink my drawings but try Cel's method :)
    Anybody out there an Aurelio Voltaire fan?
    Domin0e
    Domin0e
    Clicking through some of the songs on youtube. Like the sound so far.
    Stevie
    Stevie
    I have his album "Boo Hoo" Somewhere. I remember enjoying his stuff in Adventure Quest Worlds (That was a fun live event)
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    Stevie, you just pushed down James May to number 2 on my favorite people from England list.
    I've decided that some sidequests in my game will require a certain item or skill to begin or complete, but will yeild a great reward.
    My mapping skills have progressed to the point where things I do actually look pretty professional.
    seita
    seita
    thats good, keep at it!
    LoneWolfDon
    LoneWolfDon
    Good stuff. Keep at it. The more we work on doing something or particular skills, the more we can improve in that area. Of course I find it always helps if you enjoy what you're doing. Now, stuff like math and scripting boggles and confuzzles my mind :p So... I don't know if I'll ever really be much good at that. Still, I have learned a lot about it just by being sometimes having to dabble in it a bit to achieve some things I want to do in my game-project. Okay my friend, good luc...
    My game is shaping up to be an hour and a half long whilst still not being ready to be released as a demo. I dont even haveany sidequests or any finalized dialogue.
    I'm overdue on two books for school, Anthem by Ayn Rand, and The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan. Please kill me.
    LoneWolfDon
    LoneWolfDon
    You may gain some game-story ideas from them though. ;)
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Wheel of time?! Hah, good choice, though long!!
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    Very long, but very good.
    As a fun side project I'm going to try making a tileset from pictures of the different areas in my yard.
    endgametech
    endgametech
    That's an awesome idea! I'd love to see some when you're done.
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    I'll post them when I finish.
    People keep getting banned left and right, what did Gomi Boy do?
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    thats for Mod and admins to decide.
    Skunk
    Skunk
    thats what happens when you dont follow the forum rules lol.
    I need money. -_- Anyone know a way for a 15 year old to make money
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    By writing did you mean scripts, or writing like story, or dialogue?
    lookerup
    lookerup
    1.What I occasionally do is find things i don't need and check amazon's trade in to see if they have the item to be trade in-able.

You don't get much also not worth it but it's just like a whatever option.(make sure they are not broken)

2. whatever you are good at , never do it for free. Charge people.

can't think of anymore.
    servantb7
    servantb7
    Mow lawns, weed gardens, etc. Not always fun or glorious, but it needs to be done and people pay for it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I don't believe it. I actually did some proofreading in my game - and fixed some grammar errors! I feel so accomplished, knowing I can actually proofread my own writing!
...I've had a bad day, okay? Bad enough for me to want to proofread stuff. :yswt2:
Ughhh, July is not my month. Thankfully, it's nearly done.
mercba30 wrote on Jesse - PVGames's profile.
How do I get the new version of the character creator? Thank you in advance!

I fixed the lips and noses for MZ! The files have been updated.
qQwgk8C.png

Everything below!
Ugh, I opened MV after a few weeks and I'm completely lost on what I was working on.
Does it happen to someone else or am I the only disorganized one around? :kaoswt:
xH5Fk2f.jpg
Today was not a really productive day, but at least i got some bust sketches going <3
E7QXZHNXoAIkpG8

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Therion12