Jarrad
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Implementing a class change system where you can earn badges to change your class by doing sidequests, and finding them in chests. The only downside is that you need a badge to change back to your old class.
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    That takes away from the effect of the choice. It's meant to be a thing you're supposed to think about.
    Blodeuyn
    Blodeuyn
    Instead, you could have it set up as when you earn the badge, you can freely switch to that specific class, and your starting class (effectively if they collect all the badges, they can switch between all the classes).
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    I like that idea actually.
    Should I have sidequests inmy demo or just an hour of the main story?
    Blodeuyn
    Blodeuyn
    I would have one or two little side quests, as well as the hour Main Story.Don't add so much that it's a game, but don't add too little that the player finishes or gets bored quickly.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Sidequests. It lets people see more how the game will be in the end.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Addins sidequests that touches upon your main story can be a good idea as well. I have sort of chain quests that is vital to the growth of my characters, and quests that touch upon the major event that is happening in my world at the time.
    When did Icons Creator get banned?
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    Odd, I wonder what he did?
    Darr123
    Darr123
    Plagiarism I think :p That's the vibe I'm getting after reading his icon thread.
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Icon Creator was Dure-Maknun, a troublemaker who broke all rules repeatedly, art theft, underage, and harassed members through PMs.

Ban-evading also is automatically against the rules, so his new account got banned as well.

And that's all.
    My schedule for today: Make a pot of tea, go in my room, turn off the lights and work on my game!
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    I feel you Metamorphosis, I just got over pnuemonia and couldn't do anything the whole time I had it.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Ow, I'm sorry to hear that! I'm glad you got over it though since I think it can be fatal? :(
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    It can, I've had it multiple times. I'm quite resilient.
    Hallo elskan min Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur Sedan vid skilldumst ad Sa hafid risa I augum thinum Thu er svo falleg Hugsa um thig og hjarta mitt fyllist Kondu, kondu him Thad er svo kalt an thin herna
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    Hello darling,

Can't believe how long it's been

Since I said Goodbye

Saw the seas swell in your eyes

You're so beautiful

I think you and my heart is full

Come home, my dear

It's so cold without you here. I was quoting my favorite song.
    Carillon Nightmares
    Carillon Nightmares
    Uh oh, you're going to bring Celianna here! Quick, delete it before she sees!!!
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    Now that you said that I wont delete it, I want to see what happens. lol
    I'm royally pissed, I have been working on trying to fix the CoGen DRM error for hours. Then I accidentaly uninstalledXP then reinstalled it and VX Ace worked again.
    all i have to do is polish and lengthen the dialogue in the ending scenew, then Tales of Amalia is done. then i can work on my firts commercial release.
    I'm tired of the setbacks with my project, "Tales of Amalia" is being finished today, and will be an hour instead of three.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I know the feelings of setbacks.. They truly suck.. I have overcome most of mine so far, and I hope it will stay that way..
    Going to add voice acting to "Tales of Amalia" I just need to find a girl to voice a few charcters.
    Blodeuyn
    Blodeuyn
    If I had a microphone or a headset I'd help you out, Sorry, I hope you can find someone!
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    It's fine, I'll probably ask one of my friends from school to do it.
    Just posted on one of those "Hit paste in the comments" statuses on facebook, I had a 1000 line script copied. I broke facebook guys.
    A friend has challenged me to make an hour long game in one weekend. Challenge accepted.
    Ari
    Ari
    Good luck! :)
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    I have decided to do a game where you are trapped in a tower with puzzles, and boss battles. Not much story to develop on.
    Yuki Harada
    Yuki Harada
    Dude, the storyline is all the fun! D:<
    Spring Break! I can finally work on my project!
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Hehehe. Great news!
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Spring Break's just ending for me. :(
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    Sad, mine was cut down from two weeks to one week.
    I'm itchin' for spring break to start so I can get work done on Tales of Amalia. The anticipation is killing me.
    Stevie
    Stevie
    Aha I have sort of the same problem. Production on my game is unofficially post-poned because work said "We'd like you to do all the hours...."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So the number one complaint I get so far is the levels are simply too large. What's funny is in testing I deemed levels taking too long and actually shortened them. Figuring I could beat them in 5-6 minutes so players would be able to do so in probably double that. I was apparently very mistaken, only one player has mentioned even reaching the second area. Let alone the first boss. :kaoswt:
I don't believe it. I actually did some proofreading in my game - and fixed some grammar errors! I feel so accomplished, knowing I can actually proofread my own writing!
...I've had a bad day, okay? Bad enough for me to want to proofread stuff. :yswt2:
Ughhh, July is not my month. Thankfully, it's nearly done.
mercba30 wrote on Jesse - PVGames's profile.
How do I get the new version of the character creator? Thank you in advance!

I fixed the lips and noses for MZ! The files have been updated.
qQwgk8C.png

Everything below!
Ugh, I opened MV after a few weeks and I'm completely lost on what I was working on.
Does it happen to someone else or am I the only disorganized one around? :kaoswt:
xH5Fk2f.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlintheToilet