Recent content by Jarrad

1. Jarrad

A Question About Development

I feel like establishing a world, not necessarily a story, is good before coming up with mechanics. Giving hardcore FPS gameplay a medieval skin wouldn't really fit, but airships and a good mix of swords and gunplay could be easily worked into a steampunk world.
  2. Jarrad

Haruki Murakami is such a good writer, I'm blown away

Haruki Murakami is such a good writer, I'm blown away
  3. Jarrad

Seeing a concert in Miami

Seeing a concert in Miami
  4. Jarrad

Script that allows me to show the stats for all allies in the party

Yikes I scrolled right past it when I was looking at settings. That worked, thanks!
  5. Jarrad

Script that allows me to show the stats for all allies in the party

In my project the max amount of allies in the party is 5 and even though that works well the battle window only shows the first 4 and scrolls over to the 5th when it is their turn. I'm using the yanfly battle core and ctb system. Is there a way to resize or reorganize the way the status is...
  6. Jarrad

Does it run on my Mac and Windows systems?

I have RMMV on my macbook pro and my windows desktop with the steam client
  7. Jarrad

The new Macbook Pro refresh looks amazing but there's no way to justify $1499 for the touchbar...

The new Macbook Pro refresh looks amazing but there's no way to justify $1499 for the touchbar version. I'd pay maybe $100 more than the current model
  8. Jarrad

The best way to keep focused on one RM project: Dev on a Macbook Pro with only 512gb storage so...

The best way to keep focused on one RM project: Dev on a Macbook Pro with only 512gb storage so you can't actually store more than one project
  9. Jarrad

Hello

Welcome to the forums! I'm going to give the demo a try for sure
  10. Jarrad

last night's mistake: forgetting screwdrivers aren't just orange juice consequence: missing...

last night's mistake: forgetting screwdrivers aren't just orange juice consequence: missing my 9:30 and 11:30 classes
  11. Jarrad

Say "Hello" in your language

"Hello", "Hey", "What's up" or my second language "Hola" I'm boring...
  12. Jarrad

How to get rid of the window border without causing issues?

The windowskin? If you don't want anything there at all you could open window.png form the system folder and edit out the border portion of the windowskin.
  13. Jarrad

Thinking of a title for a game is so difficult...

Thinking of a title for a game is so difficult...
  14. Jarrad

Newbie here xD also an artist

Welcome to the forums!  Love the art, it's always nice to have more artists here.
  15. Jarrad

Thanks! I'm glad to be back. Now that I'm in college I actually have more free time to work on...

Thanks! I'm glad to be back. Now that I'm in college I actually have more free time to work on games, see you around!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kitchen counters! I am on my second version of counters. It is slow going and I always see little details that could be done better. Have to force myself to say that's good enough for now and continue on.
I always thought I was just really, really bad at communication, then the internet proceeds to say "lol no".
Almost 100,000 Threads! We should make a celebration. Make a 100K logo? :p
Cursed problem: Multiple language switches. Say, you want to switch to EN language from JP but you have no idea where the language switch in JP menu language.
Tonight I'm finally going to start putting the dungeons my team has made on grid paper into the engine. That's the final step of making the game world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norem