Recent content by Jason

1. Jason

An RPG Maker eZine: "Advanced RPG Maker"

Hey guys, Jason here from the HBGames forums, just thought I'd pop in here since Amy was nice enough to link the thread... and say I support this!
  2. Jason

Scene Interpreter

Hmm... guess I'll call it from the item scene instead then, I mean it doesn't matter too much, but it would've been a TON easier having it on the main menu. Thanks for your swift replies anyway  :)
  3. Jason

Scene Interpreter

Oh yeah, probably should've mentioned this, lol. I'm using YanFly's menu thingymabob, and I've added a new command, which, once selected, plays a common event, which in this case is just the text box... I was hoping they'd work together, but apparently not.
  4. Jason

Scene Interpreter

It's a tad late I suppose, but I've got a question, since it's bugging me... I'm wanting to run a common event on the main menu scene, not the item/status/whatever else scene, but it's kicking me off to the map before the common event actually starts, any idea why? The common event is only a...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got a windowskin working nicely to go with Mog's menu plugins.
p8BE5bj.png

tsD4gZS.png

nwpeK84.png
Just getting started on RPG maker and having a blast!
I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...
Today is a great day!
A bust of my character, Lizzabelle, that I put together in GIMP. I combined the RMMZ generated face with my actual illustration of her. This is just me experimenting with busts. I don't really want to use busts in dialogue, but perhaps in the character menu.

2Ixbzbd.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahbsz