Recent content by jason1313

1. Class Feature Modify

Thanks Ron, the update fixed everything. :thumbsup-left:
  2. Class Feature Modify

Hey Ron, thanks for the great script! I've been testing the "Class Feature Modify" script on a blank project and am having a bit of trouble getting this to work properly for some things. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. 1. A weapon/armor with a class bonus for only PARAM works great with...
  3. Weapon & Armor Class Bonus

Thanks for helping out with this Ron, I really appreciate it. I want to try and explain it a different way. Say the game has three classes: 1. Gladiator 2. Lancer 3. Samurai There's a weapon in the database called "Lancer's Spear" that gives a base +10 ATK. All three classes are able to...
  4. Weapon & Armor Class Bonus

Thanks Ron! It works in my project for the features now. I can work around the script but it's not quite 100% what I'm looking for. Would you be able to modify it so that the note tags could look something like this: <class bonus: 1, 3, 5> 10 MP 10 HP 10 Accuracy </class bonus> Where class...
  5. Weapon & Armor Class Bonus

Hi Ron, I tried the script on a blank project and I'm getting the following error when the game loads up: Script "line 75: NoMethodError occured. undefined method 'include?' for nil:NilClass
  6. Weapon & Armor Class Bonus

Hey Ron, Thanks for response. I guess I wasn't clear enough on my original post. So here's another example of what I'm looking for. Healing Staff, Base Stats: +100 MAT, +100 HP Equippable by White Mage and Wizard If equipped by White Mage, +100 MP and +1 MP Regen If equipped by Wizard, no...
  7. Weapon & Armor Class Bonus

Hello, I'm looking for a script that would give certain classes bonus stats when equipped with a certain weapon and/or armor. Example: A White Mage equips a Healing Staff. That White Mage should receive a +10 MP and +1 MP Regen bonus, every other class that can equip this weapon should not...
  8. [VXAce] Yanfly Event Window and VLU Random Weapons Compatibility

Wow, thanks for the quick response @Roninator2 , that worked perfectly! Would you be able to make Yanfly's Event Window and Hime's Item Rarity compatible as well? I have a legendary weapon that has a purple name using Hime's Item Rarity, but whenever I pick it up from a chest, the Event...
  9. [VXAce] Yanfly Event Window and VLU Random Weapons Compatibility

Hello, Would someone please assist me in making these two scripts compatible with each other? Yanfly Event Window: VLU Random Weapons: The problem is, the prefixes do not appear on the bottom left hand (event window) whenever I obtain a random weapon/armor from say a chest. Thanks for...
  10. Load Notes from Text Files

Disregard, the script repository came in clutch! Here's the link in case anybody needs it: https://github.com/Archeia/RMVXA-Script-Repository/blob/master/Mr.%20Bubble/Utility/Bubs%20-%20Load%20Notes%20from%20Text%20Files.rb
  11. Need help with a script - Seal by Weapon/Armor Type

Thanks Shaz, you're awesome! That seems to have fixed it.
  12. Need help with a script - Seal by Weapon/Armor Type

Hey Shaz, I really appreciate you trying to help! Here's the link to the script: https://www.dropbox.com/s/anu9j1iwytl5fpg/SealByEqType.rb Here's the link to the site I got it from: http://shad3light.blogspot.com/2014/03/seal-by-eq-type.html It errors out on this line when I add <seal atype...
  13. Need help with a script - Seal by Weapon/Armor Type

I'm using VX Ace :rhappy:
  14. Load Notes from Text Files

Hey guys I'm looking for a copy of mrbubblewand's Load Notes from Text Files script. The link is dead and I can't find it anywhere online. https://mrbubblewand.wordpress.com/rgss3/load-notes-from-text-files/ Victor has one similar for MV but I would like it for VX Ace...
  15. Need help with a script - Seal by Weapon/Armor Type

Hey guys, I could really use some help with this script as I really want to implement it to my project. Unfortunately I don't have any scripting experience and am having issues getting this script working on a blank project. The error is "line 131 nomethoderror occurred. undefined method scan...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Messed up the chains... :kaoback:
Sw7U8dA.jpg

Character: Jeanne D'Arc from Fate/Apocrypha.
Neptrone wrote on Andar's profile.
Hello Andar, i just saw you created a lot of helpful thread in the past regarding RPG, genre, game design, etc, etc.

Do you have full collection or list about every useful thread that you made in the past ? I think it would be very useful for me.

I-G-M-C, I-G-M-C!
To be honest, I had no idea what this was until now haha. But it looks fun, so my main game is on hold for a month while I participate! :yhappy:
Going live for tonight's Rise of the Third Power! Twitch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OscarNuWar