Recent content by jasonzeno

1. jasonzeno

RMVXA Moonfall - Complete Demo (6-10 hours of gameplay)

Thanks for your input, Beregon. I am aware of these issues and will eventually address all of them, for now this project has been temporarily shelved do to time restraints.
  2. jasonzeno

MV Chrono Engine Help

Hello, I'm currently working on a project in MV using Mog's Chrono engine. I'm also using Yanflys Core Engine to make items stack no more than 10. I have enemies and smashable objects in the world dropping items, when items drop within the Chrono Engine you walk over them and can pick them up...
  3. jasonzeno

RMMV MV Items Drop on Maps

I've solved this, it can be closed.
  4. jasonzeno

Hey fizzly, Good call, I'll give that a try today, any idea how using that script I could make it sometimes trigger and sometimes not? Would that be a common events thing?
  5. jasonzeno

Hey guys, I'm using Mog Hunters Chrono Engine on MV and I'm interested in making items drop from enemies and objects. I want it to be random, so when the player destroys an enemy or an object, nothing may drop, gold may drop or an item may drop. I also don't want it to be automatically picked...
  6. jasonzeno

Sounds good! Let me know if it still doesn't work, I'll upload it to a different site.
  7. jasonzeno

Sweet, let me know your opinions.
  8. jasonzeno

I did actually start this game a long time ago, about 10 years or so ago with breaks here and there. Back then I believed the slow pacing to be a good thing, like the silly pauses in the dialog between periods. So saying it "feels like an artificial inflation of gameplay time" is pretty...
  9. jasonzeno

Hey Fooljastic, first of all, thanks for checking it out! I also appreciate the helpful advice, it's even more awesome that you helped me out by adding some useful links, thanks for that. Unfortunately, in the current state the battle animations are pretty standard. Lately my focus has been...
  10. jasonzeno

That's awesome, thanks dude! What you covered is about a quarter of the demo, there's definitely a lot of content there. I agree with the things you mentioned, now that I've completed the story portion of this demo, I intent to go back and make tweaks to the pacing and things like that. Thanks...
  11. jasonzeno

Quite a few errors have been discovered in the later parts of the game, I'll be updating the link that fixes those today.
  12. jasonzeno

Check back in a bit, I'll upload it to a second site.
  13. jasonzeno

Hmm, thanks for the reply FleshToDust. It seems to work fine for me but I can look into it.
  14. jasonzeno

I'll be updating the link today, I noticed there was an issue with the jobs that are unlocked later in the game. The skills weren't under the right category, so even though you can unlock the skills, nothing was showing up in the Jobs category.
  15. jasonzeno

Thanks for the reply, Bwoltz. And thanks for checking it out, I appreciate it. That's a good point about map battles, and it makes sense, I think I can fix that one. I'll look into the RTP music as well, I'm sure we've all heard that music too much already, I'll see what I can do!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.
Doing anything that yield good result in the long run is like sowing seeds. With proper care, they will grow and bear fruits. I'm excited for tomorrow. :D
Leokids wrote on DarkPlasmaBall's profile.
Hi
People1_3,People1_4,SF_People1_3,SF_People1_4 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitchs98