Jasutin Rai
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been working on 2 projects at the same time. Any advice on how to stay motivated?
    Blinn
    Blinn
    Don't take on 3 if you can't handle 2. I can give you excellent advice on that one.
    Jasutin Rai
    Jasutin Rai
    Oh I can easily handle 2. Just a lot of pushing myself... and Mtn.dew
    Artificer
    Artificer
    Having a routine helps, time to sleep, to rest and to work =)
    Been thinking on stopping and posting my game half-way done. I'm going to finish it of course, but I relly need to take a break from working on it for so many months.
    Hey guys been a while. Dreadnought has been working hard on Tower of Uso 2. We have one guy working on a trailer in fact!
    Does anyone know of a free, simple to use crafting system script anywhere?
    I was wondering about this: Could you technically make a Parallax mapping resource Pack? Considering its tilesets?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    There are some parallax packs in the resource section. What exactly are you asking about?
    Jesse - PVGames
    Jesse - PVGames
    Every single tileset can be used in a parallax fashion.
    We have 11 pages of stuff for Tower of Uso 2 we haven't even started on Floor 2 yet. It's going to take a year or more to finish this.
    Over 210 weapons and armors across 7 classes and 7 rarities, for our second game. I think we need more...
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Hehe thats actually not a lot. Very tedious still though so good job sticking to it :p
    Jasutin Rai
    Jasutin Rai
    I know! So many more!
    Vance Raehart
    Vance Raehart
    more souls...MORE SOULS!!!!!!!!
    I give up... I guess I won't post any games then. I've posted one complete game, and one demo for the second game, followed all the requirements for posting waited a week to find out they never approved it. If you guys don't approve a project then you send a message to the sender as to why it was not approved.
    Jasutin Rai
    Jasutin Rai
    Okay, sorry for any offense I may have caused...
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    You have a game called tower of uso in the completed games section posted a week ago is that it?
    Kes
    Kes
    And you have one in project Development
    Time to take a much needed break and play some mincraft
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    HC Vanilla Survival. I'm trying to complete the game on that mode.
    Jasutin Rai
    Jasutin Rai
    Nice! I remember playing survival once with a friend, and we looked forever for a stronghold so that we can go to the End, but found none. Until... we dug under our house. XD I think I faceplamed and slammed my head into my controller.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    for myself I love the mod "elevator" it's so usefull for create dungeon!
    Well, I'm about to post a demo for my second game! Hopefully it gets accepted. I tried to post the first game in the completed section and met all the requirements for posting a completed game,and apparently they did not accept it. But I digress will post Demon in about 20 minutes.
    Jasutin Rai
    Jasutin Rai
    Where the heck did demon come from? Oh I must have hit Ctrl V. Instead of shift V...
    Jasutin Rai
    Jasutin Rai
    Wait no I guess misspelled it accidentally put an n at the end XD.
    Alright that's it! I have a total noob question here. I just tried posting an image in a post and when I tried to reply I got "You cannot use that image extension in this community." So here I am asking how to post an image from your computer onto a post. I know I'm going to feel dumb after this...
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    'More reply options' I mean.
    Jasutin Rai
    Jasutin Rai
    Like I said I feel like a idiot. Can't believe I didn't think of that sooner. I used that idea in an old forum I used to be on.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Don't be too hard on yourself, took me a while to figure it out too :) But I would say in general that the site prefers if you use upload sites for your pictures.
    Just posted my first game. Tower of Uso hopefully it will go through and you guys can check it out. Not as good as the second game, but its free.
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    Uso because of 'Lie' or some other meaning?
    After 2 weeks I finally finished the 1st Floor of my game. Posting a Demo soon after a few tweaks and maybe an extra dungeon...
    *Sigh* my next game is going to take about a year to finish... oh well. Hopefully its worth it...
    Julien Brightside
    Julien Brightside
    Wish you luck.

I think I started with mine in 2012.
    Jasutin Rai
    Jasutin Rai
    I work on mine constantly the only time I do not work on it is when I'm at school. Note: I'm 18 in my last year of highschool
    cabfe
    cabfe
    Only 18? Then there's no problem! I'm twice your age, what should I say? ^^ Remember that everything worth it takes time. It's easy to forget in this instant world. Don't worry and keep at it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What worst could happen when your driver said "I know a shortcut"?
Creating Telekinesis script for another user, couldn't resist doing a scripted scene to display progress, when I could have just shown it in seconds XD
My city has enacted some measures to lock down the city from the plague for the first time in China and it has been reported even on some international news. :kaomad2: I'd never imagined my little city would be paid attention to in such a way.
I made a lot of progress on the 2nd stage of my game. Only 10 levels but it took over a week to design and implement. Cant wait to share more info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fedon