Recent content by Jaurstus

1. Jaurstus

Jaurstus Arts (ღˇᴗˇ)。o

0u0 omg Ive been lurking so much that I totally forgot that I had an art thread. Here's two sketches of a merboi. Uhmmm warnings 4 a spooky image?? Idk I just wanted to do some dramatic-ish lighting.^^
  2. Jaurstus

Hello there fellow rpg maker users

oh heck yeah a fellow history stan!! ( :'D ) i'm new but welcome! now pay the court some cat photos or serve your sentence
  3. Jaurstus

omg hi!!

thank u!! cats are epic! but mine just fight and clean each other all the time, so I think they might be broken. TwT
  4. Jaurstus

omg hi!!

Heyo! I’m Jaurstus! I'm 15 and kinda-sorta new to the forums. It’s nice to meet y’all!! :kaoluv: I’ve been messing around with RPG maker stuff since like 10, but I’ve only ever used it for making small jokes for myself and low-effort ****post for the lads. I recently started working on my...
  5. Jaurstus

Jaurstus Arts (ღˇᴗˇ)。o

Aaa i drew a lot yesterday for some Toyhouse forum games :kaoluv: Here's Kerari for Aurinn I drew Brio for CrunchyCandy ^^ A lil character design based on som Jigsaw Ransomware And Rai for Orochi-Serpentine :0
  6. Jaurstus

Satoya's Artwork

These are so cute!! I love the way u animated the clothes, mega smooth TwT
  7. Jaurstus

Jaurstus Arts (ღˇᴗˇ)。o

Here's a lil sketch that I drew today. I kinda like it haha. ^^
  8. Jaurstus

Jaurstus Arts (ღˇᴗˇ)。o

:kaojoy: Wewwcome to my gallery! :kaoluv: I don't draw as often as I should but I hope u like what I have! Consistant art style??? Never heard of her lol. [/SPOILER] This is my first thread...did I do it right? (꒪▿꒪)
  9. Jaurstus

i should practice parallax mappi :|:barf::( parallax m :barf: do some parallax map :barf...

i should practice parallax mappi :|:barf::( parallax m :barf: do some parallax map :barf: paralla :barf::barf: oh god i cant even say it

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.
What do you guys think about Survival mechanics in games (Hunger, thirst, etc.)?
Do you find them to be an enjoyable obstacle or a bit of a nuisance?

Asking for a friend... :stickytongue:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlphaSalad