Oct 23, 2013

Following 2

Followers 2

Birthday:
February 15

Share This Page

Jawnsunn

glass cannon, Male, from California

I reconnected with my childhood known as the Gundam series. What a glorious reunion... Oct 5, 2013

Jawnsunn was last seen:
Oct 23, 2013
    1. Jawnsunn
      Jawnsunn
      I reconnected with my childhood known as the Gundam series. What a glorious reunion...
      1. Archeia
        Archeia
        Please tell me it's G Gundam.
        Oct 5, 2013
      2. Jawnsunn
        Jawnsunn
        I'm watching mostly the older stuff right now. I just finished the original series and I'm onto it's sequel Zeta Gundam.

G Gundam was the most hypest show for me as kid though. I need to watch that again.
        Oct 5, 2013
      3. BladesOfGlory
        BladesOfGlory
        Oh! I'm also a huge fan of the older Gundam series myself.
        Oct 19, 2013
    2. Jawnsunn
      Jawnsunn
      Yo, gamestop, thanks for dat buy 2 get 1 pre-owned sale. Got some cool DS games like Order of Ecclesia, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, & SNK vs Capcom: Card Fighters DS.
    3. Jawnsunn
      Jawnsunn
      I don't have a 3DS, but I brought SMT4 anyway. dat packaging.
      1. Vance Raehart
        Vance Raehart
        great game
        Aug 15, 2013
      2. Sailerius
        Sailerius
        bad game
        Aug 16, 2013
    4. Jawnsunn
      Jawnsunn
      I found my old Pokemon Platinum cart. I played the game for around 139 hours... How the hell did I have the time to play that long?
    5. Jawnsunn
      Jawnsunn
      Earthbound on Wii U VC. GET IT TODAY. YES.
      1. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        If the Wii U didn't cost more than an Xbox 360 for a quarter of the hardware capability, I would get it. I love Earthbound. They should've just released it on 3DS instead....
        Jul 19, 2013
    6. Jawnsunn
      Jawnsunn
      I have seen everything.
      1. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................well, ok then.
        Jul 15, 2013
    7. Jawnsunn
      Jawnsunn
      After 5 hours of a tiring trip in a mall, I found a Soul Nomad from NIS America for 10 dollars. In a pile of movie license crap and Singstar games. Worth it.
    8. Jawnsunn
      Jawnsunn
      I played and beaten Disgaea: Hour of Darkness for the first time yesterday. Awesome music, fun gameplay, and some of the most cheesiest and most hillarious dialogue I have ever heard. Where the hell have been in my life, Disgaea?
      1. StrawberrySmiles
        StrawberrySmiles
        YOU SLOW. :p I put 200 some hours into that game, and I still never did everything.
        Jul 12, 2013
    9. Jawnsunn
      Jawnsunn
      I scored a free Wind Waker and Baiten Kaitos Disc 1 from my uncle. I was really dayum disappointed when Baiten Kaitos was in a FE: Path of Radiance box. Oh well, can't complain about free games.
      1. Thalzon
        Thalzon
        Good luck finding the second half, you'll need it.
        Jun 23, 2013
      2. NPC
        NPC
        They're all epic.
        Jun 23, 2013
      3. Emzie
        Emzie
        Rule #108:

Free games = Free lag
        Jun 23, 2013
    10. Jawnsunn
      Jawnsunn
      Finally took the chance and ordered Radiant Historia. Hopefully it lives up to the hype people had for the game 2 years ago..
    11. Jawnsunn
      Jawnsunn
      holy crap I am pissed off and laughing at the same time. I ordered Digital Devil Saga 2, and the seller happened to give me a freaking box for DDS 1 and 2, but no game. It's a cool box though, since it looks nice on my shelf.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Mon Dez
        Mon Dez
        Whoah even worse. I trust eBay, but Amazon before messed up on delivery and I never received my package.
        May 11, 2013
      3. Jawnsunn
        Jawnsunn
        It was really an issue with the seller.

They somehow forgot that box came with A GAME. lol They're going to send me game next week thankfully.
        May 11, 2013
      4. Zalerinian
        Zalerinian
        How do you...

I don't even.
        May 11, 2013
    12. Jawnsunn
      Jawnsunn
      In celebration of Earth Day, there is a Captain Planet maraton on Boomerang. oh god, yes.
    13. Jawnsunn
      Jawnsunn
      Policenauts and Snatcher are the coolest visual novels/adventure games ever. I just want everybody to know that and not disagree with me.
      1. Animus
        Animus
        I definitely don't disagree with you. Oh man Snatchers it's been so long since I've played that game. I played Policenauts a while ago too, but with the translation I might play through them again.
        Apr 21, 2013
    14. Jawnsunn
      Jawnsunn
      Replaying Final Fantasy 6 thanks to FF Anthology. I forgot how shitty the Kefka battle in Narshe was.
    15. Jawnsunn
      Jawnsunn
      Earthbound for Virtual Console. My body honestly wasn't ready for that announcement.
      1. Roboblue
        Roboblue
        So psyched for this right now. I'm a huge Earthbound fan.
        Apr 18, 2013
      2. Kaiser
        Kaiser
        wait..NoA is actually putting Earthbound on VC? So they finally go over their fear of that game!? Holy Yes!
        Apr 18, 2013
      3. Lorenze
        Lorenze
        Manly tears were shed. Plus, new Zelda in ALttP's world. :D
        Apr 18, 2013
    16. Jawnsunn
      Jawnsunn
      Spring Break: "Catching up on RPGs" week
    17. Jawnsunn
      Jawnsunn
      Building up a good PS2 collection lately. Ending up getting more RPGs and SMT games than other games. Need to find even radical-er games.
    18. Jawnsunn
      Jawnsunn
      Been playing more RPGs than making RPGs... :( brb gonna play Persona 3 FES.
    19. Jawnsunn
      Jawnsunn
      Hell yeah! Etrian Odyssey 3 for only 30 bucks on Amazon! Thank Atlus for reprints.
    20. Jawnsunn
      Jawnsunn
      Ordered SMT Nocturne yesterday... This is going to be a long week of waiting.
  • About

Birthday:
    February 15
    First Language:
    English
    Yo, sup.
    I'm a pretty cool guy and do pixel art.
    Pixeljoint gallery:http://www.pixeljoint.com/p/35851.htm

If you want me on your team, put me in the back.