Jawnsunn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just got done watching Persona 4 The Animation. It's a really good adaption, but I feel dissapointed as it didn't reflect the struggles and emotions I had when playing the game.
    Jawnsunn
    Jawnsunn
    Megidolaons don't faze me.

Reflected, power charged Hassou Tobis are the worst.
    xein
    xein
    ^ this....T_T
    Archeia
    Archeia
    Reflected, power charged Hassou Tobis are the worst. <Arghhh
    Threw 30 dollars into Devil Survivor 2. I don't know what I'm getting myself into, but I have no regrets.
    Am I a bad person for trying to save up for a PS2 to play games/RPGs that I missed out on in my childhood? I really want to try out Rouge Galaxy and my copies of Megaman(Classic and X) Collection again.
    servantb7
    servantb7
    I did the same thing. I usually wait a few years until a system is old, then I can buy it and all the games pretty cheap.
    EvilEagles
    EvilEagles
    Nope you are totally not. I'd even call you a bro for doing that, man. PS2 RPGs are second to only PS1 RPGs IMO.
    Jawnsunn
    Jawnsunn
    Holy crap,

MGS 2 goes for 99 cents.

Rouge Galaxy and DQ 8 go for 10 bucks.

I love this gaming generation.
    Playing through some Valkyrie Profile for PS1. Battle system in that game is so fun and over the top. This definitely top tier along with other RPGs.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    If you want over the top. Try out Disgaea.
    Kyriaki
    Kyriaki
    It really is up there as one of the best in the PSX RPG era!
    Zasian
    Zasian
    VP poons most rpg's. Love that game soo much lol. Are you going for the A ending?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lzh1703