Jaymonius was last seen:
Oct 22, 2019 at 9:13 AM
    1. Jaymonius
      Jaymonius
      Pokemon Sun and Moon, huh?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        @Hallowthug pikachu makes sense though as a creature in a world where pokemon are basically the equivalent of animals/myths in real life. I can only assume klefki is the playtoy of a giant baby, like the one from spirited away.
        Feb 26, 2016
      3. Jaymonius
        Jaymonius
        I play the Pokemon games regularly, so I'm a little intrigued about the new announcement. There'll be more information about the game tomorrow morning.
        Feb 26, 2016
      4. Roscalin
        Roscalin
        And here I was hoping they would fix up the X/Y games with a second release first like they did with B/W

Ah well I just hope they don't rush 7th gen
        Feb 26, 2016
    2. Jaymonius
      Jaymonius
      Spriting robots is hard... and spriting Mechas is even harder, and ANIMATING them... hoooo boooy. T_T;;;;
    3. Jaymonius
      Jaymonius
      Yay! I am making things!
      1. TheGamedawg
        TheGamedawg
        That's really cool.
        Jan 16, 2016
      2. beenbaba
        beenbaba
        Looks good! Keep it up :D
        Jan 16, 2016
      3. Kefka Palazzo
        Kefka Palazzo
        Oooooooh!!!! <3 I loove your custom sprites good show! Keep on the wonderful work Jaymonius!
        Jan 16, 2016
    4. Jaymonius
      Jaymonius
      Huh, FF6's on steam in an hour or so, that came at me by surprise. A shame it's the iOs version though. =/
      2. taarna23
        taarna23
        Wow, lily. Way to be rude. Keep up that community spirit. bgillisp: I'm with you kn that one. It seems so weird that they had the same sprite artist as before and they somehow came out with these really washed-out looking sprites that look done with a gradient tool. Maybe super-rushed?
        Dec 17, 2015
      3. stupid enough to like FF13
        stupid enough to like FF13
        The newest version has very nice battle menus, Cyan isn't absolutely useless, and the sprites look perfectly fine.

Nope, obviously "super-rushed".
        Dec 17, 2015
      4. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Would I like the sprites better yeah, but the new style is cool to I just think it doesn't go as well with the aesthetic of the game. Honestly all I care about is that one of my favorite games will be playable on my pc through steam. I haven't played this since the ps1 remaster.
        Dec 17, 2015
    5. Jaymonius
      Jaymonius
      Been enjoying that Kakudai Kishi no Cavalry anime lately, great battles n' shtuff. I wonder how long it's going to be...
    6. Jaymonius
      Jaymonius
      I can't think of ways to advance the plot on a empty stomach, perhaps some food and other sustenance will help me develop that one plot twist, or that one cliche where the hero and the heroine hook up, or that one part in that one game where that one thing happens. I need snack.... T_T
    7. Jaymonius
      Jaymonius
      Makes me wonder how peeps will do the FSM equivalent of sprites and such for RMMV? :3
    8. Jaymonius
      Jaymonius
      Between Disgaea 5 and MV, I'm getting majorly concerned, agh! And Tales of Zestiria comes out soon too. AGHHHH!!!! >_
      1. Chester
        Chester
        Tails of Zucchini!
        Oct 20, 2015
    9. Jaymonius
      Jaymonius
      Well, time to Disgaea 5 it up in this place. Good way to kill time while waiting for MV.
      1. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        Oh. You lucky. ><
        Oct 7, 2015
    10. Jaymonius
      Jaymonius
      Been enjoying playing Legend of Legacy for the 3DS. An amazing spiritual successor to the SaGa series. Anyone who liked FFXIII's soundtrack will love this soundtrack too. :D
      1. BloodletterQ
        BloodletterQ
        It's a shame Unlimited killed the series
        Oct 3, 2015
      2. Jaymonius
        Jaymonius
        Yeah, Unlimited SaGa was a complete mess. Legend of Legacy is more faithful to the Romancing SaGa series and SaGa Frontier series. :D
        Oct 3, 2015
    11. Jaymonius
      Jaymonius
      Now I'm tempted to make tiny mini RPG's starting from RM2000 and upward to kill time until MV comes out. :p
      1. valkill101
        valkill101
        My idea, exactly. Unfortunately I'm leaving for vacation soon to the Bahamas and won't be back till after MV comes out. :(
        Oct 1, 2015
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        Same here. Only, worse, I want to make all the graphics too.
        Oct 1, 2015
    12. Jaymonius
      Jaymonius
      The wait is going to officially kill me. =_=;;;;;;
    13. Jaymonius
      Jaymonius
      I hate it when I get so many ideas I could implement into mah game during work, but when I sit down to try and implement said ideas, I have like NO energy to work on the game. >_> ;
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        @bgillisp if only palladinthug would share that super secret auto game development program. I hate having ideas well thought out and planned but not having the energy to implement them. Makes you feel like you could easily finish your game but you never actually make progress.
        Sep 30, 2015
      3. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        I'll hate it when that happens which is like every day this week I'm trying to map a big part of the game but I just don't have the energy.
        Sep 30, 2015
      4. GeorgeTheUnseen
        GeorgeTheUnseen
        Basically this. It sucks even more when you get sidetracked from your work and daydream about the things you wanna do in your project. :/
        Sep 30, 2015
    14. Jaymonius
      Jaymonius
      ZOMG! Battle system!
      2. CrazyCrab
        CrazyCrab
        I mean with all the animations etc. Scripts probably don't take that long.
        Sep 18, 2015
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Looks really interesting; I like the dynamic camera it makes it stand out compared to other side view systems.
        Sep 18, 2015
      4. Jaymonius
        Jaymonius
        Yeah, it took me some time to make. :3
        Sep 18, 2015
    15. Jaymonius
      Jaymonius
      I Mario Made some levels, one of them is strangely popular, it's been played on like over 50 times now. X_X;
    16. Jaymonius
      Jaymonius
      Gonna Mario Make it up in this place tonight! >8D
      1. Thalzon
        Thalzon
        You fortunate individual. I gotta wait til my copy arrives tomorrow.
        Sep 11, 2015
    17. Jaymonius
      Jaymonius
      Animating monsters is starting to become a lot more fun than I originally thought, but on the other side of the spectrum, it's definitely a lot more tedious! XD
      1. BlackRoseMii
        BlackRoseMii
        Tedious? Yes. Fun? Haven't experienced that yet...
        Sep 7, 2015
      2. Milennin
        Milennin
        I know what you mean. I make my own animated monsters for my game too. Lots of fun, but lots of work as well. :(
        Sep 7, 2015
    18. Jaymonius
      Jaymonius
      *Bangs head on desk repeatedly* "WHERE'S MY BLOODY MOTIVATION!?"
      2. Jaymonius
        Jaymonius
        That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea, I think I'm going to do just that.
        Jul 28, 2015
      3. Chester
        Chester
        DO IT JUST DO IT! Yesterday you said today. Don't let your dreams be dreams. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! SO JUST DO IT !
        Jul 28, 2015
      4. Valkyriet
        Valkyriet
        Get some rest, sure, but make sure you don't go into limbo.
        Jul 28, 2015
    19. Jaymonius
      Jaymonius
      Trying to find a theme to fit a desert area, any composers that have desert based themes? I'd defintely like to take a listen to it! And maybe use it and credit you in muh game. :3
      2. Seriel
        Seriel
        Yeah, thats what I was thinking...
        Jun 11, 2015
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        I could write you one...
        Jun 11, 2015
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Just lemme see some concepts (and your project)
        Jun 11, 2015
    20. Jaymonius
      Jaymonius
      So, is it in fact, wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon? :p
      2. Seacliff
        Seacliff
        It's very wrong, what if she turned out to be a monster?
        May 14, 2015
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        Seacliff, that could actually make an interesting plot.
        May 14, 2015
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        She would probably find it annoying, given that her reason for being in a dungeon is probably not to be picked up.
        May 14, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 31, 1986 (Age: 32)
    First Language:
    English

Signature

3DS Friend Code: 4468 - 1572 - 1844 "Bring the hate!"