Jaymonius
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sitting down and spirting without getting distracted by something else is hard. T_T;
    MirageV
    MirageV
    Welcome to my world.
    Jaymonius
    Jaymonius
    I've been in that world, it's scary. :3
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Sitting down and ANYTHING to do with game making without getting distracted by the forums is hard.
    I hate spriting soldier character sets. So many pieces of armor to add, especially when making battle characters of them too. X_X;;;
    Whew, finally beat Bravely Default. Now that's one less game to play for a long time. At least until the sequel comes out. :3
    StarkinGyra
    StarkinGyra
    I have wondered if I should get that game. Heard good things.
    Randomly listening to the Baccano soundtrack. Definitely gets in that 90's mood or some crap. :p
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    What a coincidence, I was listening to Lain's soundtrack for very similar results. :)
    I sorta wanna open one of those workshop thingies and make some extra bit of side cash, but it feels so overwhelming whenever I think of it. X_X;;;
    StrawberrySmiles
    StrawberrySmiles
    I feel the same way!
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Resource Workshop threads are for free things, Classified Offer Threads are for paid things :)
    Jaymonius
    Jaymonius
    Yeah! Those are what I meant!
    Been makin' some school type charsets using some of the FSM sprites, I might distribute them here for everyone else to use later. That boredom thing, y'know?
    Nothing like programming my second final boss. Ohhh the joy.
    Ikari
    Ikari
    Wtf? I never knew you were on these forums. I watch your videos often lol.
    Jaymonius
    Jaymonius
    Yeah, I pop on every once in a while. But I'm always balancing RPG Making and videos.
    Woo... programming one of my final bosses during the last 2-3 hours, but it was fun and worth it. :D
    Solo
    Solo
    It's delightful to craft devilish bosses, isn't it? > :D
    Insert progression part here, making dark dungeon on my game, puzzles for it is making my head hurt.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Jamaica? No, Aunty. I said, I'm on RPG Maker :*/
Lunar New Year is over :( but it's time to get back to work!
I keep giving myself deadlines because I'm so excited to finish something but I notice areas where I'm rushing the story and that's what's gonna weaken my overall project, gotta stop that
My new level features a Jellyfish character who cannot love, because he electrocutes everything he touches.
I prefer single roommates. After a hard day, all you want is sleep. I went to bed at 12. I was awakened at 2 because of my roommate laughing and whispering and stuff with her boyfriend on the phone. I didn't want to yell at her so I had to bear that cringy lovey dovey convo for half an hour, before I got so bored that I fell asleep again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojojovil