Jaymonius
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, is it in fact, wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon? :p
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    It's very wrong, what if she turned out to be a monster?
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Seacliff, that could actually make an interesting plot.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    She would probably find it annoying, given that her reason for being in a dungeon is probably not to be picked up.
    Sitting down and spirting without getting distracted by something else is hard. T_T;
    MirageV
    MirageV
    Welcome to my world.
    Jaymonius
    Jaymonius
    I've been in that world, it's scary. :3
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Sitting down and ANYTHING to do with game making without getting distracted by the forums is hard.
    I hate spriting soldier character sets. So many pieces of armor to add, especially when making battle characters of them too. X_X;;;
    Whew, finally beat Bravely Default. Now that's one less game to play for a long time. At least until the sequel comes out. :3
    StarkinGyra
    StarkinGyra
    I have wondered if I should get that game. Heard good things.
    Randomly listening to the Baccano soundtrack. Definitely gets in that 90's mood or some crap. :p
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    What a coincidence, I was listening to Lain's soundtrack for very similar results. :)
    I sorta wanna open one of those workshop thingies and make some extra bit of side cash, but it feels so overwhelming whenever I think of it. X_X;;;
    StrawberryFlower
    StrawberryFlower
    I feel the same way!
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Resource Workshop threads are for free things, Classified Offer Threads are for paid things :)
    Jaymonius
    Jaymonius
    Yeah! Those are what I meant!
    Been makin' some school type charsets using some of the FSM sprites, I might distribute them here for everyone else to use later. That boredom thing, y'know?
    Nothing like programming my second final boss. Ohhh the joy.
    Ikari
    Ikari
    Wtf? I never knew you were on these forums. I watch your videos often lol.
    Jaymonius
    Jaymonius
    Yeah, I pop on every once in a while. But I'm always balancing RPG Making and videos.
    Woo... programming one of my final bosses during the last 2-3 hours, but it was fun and worth it. :D
    Solo
    Solo
    It's delightful to craft devilish bosses, isn't it? > :D
    Insert progression part here, making dark dungeon on my game, puzzles for it is making my head hurt.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Another comic with Backstage Malak...
If you want to ask him anything, you can ask on my DeviantArt page! I'm not sure if you're allowed to do it here.
Forum tip of the day ...
If you get a temporary suspension for being a jerk to people who are trying to help you, and arguing with mods and admins, don't go making new accounts. Chances are, if you p**s us off enough to suspend you for a week, we're not going to hesitate giving you a permanent ban when you give us a reason.
E_6fAErVkAQILXu.png
I'm so close to releasing my game on steam! :blush::blush::blush:
Us:
"This game is awesome! I wish there are more games like this in the future."
Also us:
"I hate how games stopped being original and start copying other successful games."
Should've done this a few days ago but...
PRI_200136808.jpg
Rest in Peace, Sir Clive Sinclair
1940 - 2021
Entrepreneur, Technologist, Father of the Modern British Computing Industry, and protagonist of Legend of ZUN.

Without you, England's games and tech industry wouldn't be where it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
antodi