Recent content by jbtwist

1. jbtwist

Skill Trees System

TYVM man, I am also looking for a way to fix that the common events are only called on the map. I've checked the Yanfly MainMenuManager and he fixes it by closing the menu just after that. I am trying, but i do not find a way to do it. Also, I think your way to creating that scene is not the...
  2. jbtwist

Skill Trees System

TYVM, it works! Could you explain to me how have you fix that? To start learning plugin programming.
  3. jbtwist

Skill Trees System

Hi, ive tried to call a common event, but i cant. I tried copying the way you change the game variables, but i also noticed that gamevariables are not changing in my project. It may be because some plugin? This is my code: class OnLearnCommonEvent extends OnLearnAction { /** */...
  4. jbtwist

Skill Trees System

@SomeFire can you write me an example of that? I just want to call one or another common event depending of the skill learned
  5. jbtwist

Skill Trees System

I would like to call a common event when learning a skill with this plugin, is that possible?
  6. jbtwist

Improving Yanfly Skill "Libra"

Yeah, I noticed later, I am gonna update the code. It doesn't work with GALV's Message Styles plugin, but I am working on fixing it
  7. jbtwist

Boss Atacking Multiple Times per Turn

Yeah, I am using STB, ive been searching and ive found a little fix using ITB plugin, but I need a quick fix on it to do as I wish, I hope DreamX reads my post and wants to do it, I think wont be hard for him. If not, I am gonna try that, is not the best solution, but I think will work
  8. jbtwist

Instant Turn Battle

Hi, I found your your plugin because I want my bosses to hit multiple times per turn, but even if I have the tag <free_itb_action> to get extra actions even I have a problem with your plugin (and I dont want to use the elemental weakness system) But my main problem with this is that I want to...
  9. jbtwist

Boss Atacking Multiple Times per Turn

Hi guys, I wanted a boss to attack multiple times per turn because of reasons, so I thought to code some skills to it like this: My problem is, that if after the first skill the character dies, the skill is going to be used again in him, because my character doesn't collapses untill the 2nd...
  10. jbtwist

ok, on the discord server some1 resolved this, so im gonna post that code with some corrections to be used by any1: <Before Eval> if (target.isEnemy()) { var id = target._enemyId; $gameSystem.addHpGaugeEnemy(id); var centinela1 = true; var centinela2 = true; var text = target.name() + '\n'...
  11. jbtwist

Hi guys, while developing my game i noticed that yanfly's libra skill works great, but doesn't shows to the player the status resistences from enemies. I would like to fix that. But i can't. I've been searching through the code to find the way to check enemies status resiscences, and i found...
  12. jbtwist

CGMV Encyclopedia w/ Bestiary

Ok, i've been abled to finally make it work, nice job man, but i have questions about custom categories, since you say in the documentation they must be created manually, but you doesn't explain how. Also i dont understand what do you mean with category simbol text in the plugin commands
  13. jbtwist

It works with this plugins but when i include your plugins, the error occurs, ive forgot to include them into the rar, but i assume you wont have problems installing them: https://mega.nz/#!oNUi2KTD!AoICW5sSmcUGh0Ifun3fI2e-e3Rt3wwOLZ1GNIMkmLk
  14. jbtwist

Sorry for not answering until now, i was fixing another thing and until end with that didn't wanted to start with this. Ive applied your fix and it remains equal, never works, not even the battle test
  15. jbtwist

Infinite attacks loop?

up

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:kaojoy:
A lot of those cool RPGs allow players to import their own portraits.
Thus, we shall have that, too. :kaojoy:
Finally, deleted my Reddit account
I cant say I dont regret it, I honestly liked FMA subreddit, but nah, reddit succs
Ami
need a time to not open my MV,still addicted with new vegas

i wonder what addiction effect behind playing new vegas too much,maybe INT & Science gone worse in many days :D
cdjensen94 wrote on Kaliya's profile.
Are you the one who develops Kaliya's Visual Map Enhancements. If so I desperately need some help. I bought the plugin back a few months. I've only started using it recently.
Cause MP Damage instead of HP, Localization Plugin for Translation | RPG Maker News #112

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenfried7