Last Activity:
Apr 26, 2018

Followers 1

Birthday:
Oct 25, 1991 (Age: 28)

Share This Page

JDBArtist

3D Artist & Composer, Male, 28

God the Rural Farm Tileset makes me want to compose a Rural Farm OST Mar 23, 2014

JDBArtist was last seen:
Apr 26, 2018
    1. mardin
      mardin
      Ok, so I just bought your all in one Pack from your page...and ahem...don't you think that pack is just underpriced? I mean, I already bought the madness pack here from the rpgmaker store and ordering this pack still felt like ripping you off. Just saying...would have happily paid 5 times more!
    2. JDBArtist
      JDBArtist
      God the Rural Farm Tileset makes me want to compose a Rural Farm OST
    3. JDBArtist
      JDBArtist
      Phew, updated my About page and explored the boards. Lovely atmosphere here!
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 25, 1991 (Age: 28)
    First Language:
    English
    About me
    Hello everyone, my name is Jake and I love to compose for film projects and video games (avid gamer myself). I released the Inspirational Music Packs on the store to give the community unique tracks, covering several genres, at once. Hopefully my music will inspire some of your projects and help you create the desired atmosphere/emotion/feeling.

Thank you very much for reading,
    Jake

My Music
    In case you got a minute, I would be delighted to invite you to some of my music! Please have a listen on my Soundcloud or my Bandcamp sites, I regularly update them as I release new packs to the community.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Contact
    In case you wish to reach out to me, feel free to leave me a message here, or contact me on Facebook,Twitter.

Credits
    Some of you may have bought one of my Inspirational music packs on the store, thank you very much! Your support helps me to keep doing what I love to do, compose and write new tracks and deliver new packs to the community! 

In case you are using some of my tracks in your finished project, feel free to contact me, I would love to feature your game on my website!

Polls
    I regularly run polls on my website concerning the thematics of my upcoming packs so in case you got a personal request or a favorite genre, check by and vote for it! (Please scroll down to the very bottom of the page)

Creating video games and composing music!

Interact

Signature

Roylaty free Music for your games at www.jdbartist.net