Recent content by JDYMusic

1. JDYMusic

For Composers/Musicians: What programs do you use?

I hear that, Mushroom. I tend to be too meticulous when it comes to writing in notation software for games (I still use Sibelius pretty heavily), so I just focus on the moment and plink away at whatever starts "speaking to me" tonally first.
  2. JDYMusic

Thank you for moving the post! My apologies as I was kind of uncertain as to where I should initially post this. I've personally done a lot of recording and editing work in ProTools for quite a while, so I'm most familiar there. I also tend to do my scoring work there as well, but I've only...
  3. JDYMusic

Hi all For the musicians and composers out there, what music programs/DAWs do you like to use for writing/recording/editing your game music or sound design projects? I have my favorites (FL Studio and ProTools), but I'm just curious as to what everyone else likes or prefers. Reasons why...
  4. JDYMusic

She Dreams Elsewhere

Wow! I love the design and the look of this! Very cool pixel art and hand-drawn stuff! I'm checking out Steam!
  5. JDYMusic

Teragard - An open-world JRPG

I love the look of it! Really liking the SNES vibe :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I spoke with hudell and many programmer about the Window_BattleLog class and we all just agreed to pretend this class just doesn't exists lol
I haven't been able to solidify a cohesive plot so dropped out of a game jam but, on a fun note, I pre-ordered MZ today! :LZSwink:
So I just spent the weekend...playing my own game. The one I released last year. Yep you heard that right.
Goal for MZ? None... I'm still curious how to finish my VXA project and how it looks like when it actually finished. Which will take at least another two years. Coming late again to the party.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janetjoradan