Recent content by JEIA_CORP

1. JEIA_CORP

RMMV Yanfly's Autosave Plugin

Not sure if this is the right forum but it seemed pretty close to what I was going for. I want to buy Yanfly's Autosave plugin for my game, the only problem is that it seems you have to buy an entire $10 bundle of plugins to get it. Is there any way I can just get the Autosave plugin without all...
  2. JEIA_CORP

RMMV Hailpath MV - Available now!

Just an update: Hailpath MV has 30 downloads and almost 100 views on itch.io! Thanks to everyone on here for their support!
  3. JEIA_CORP

Thanks for your enthusiasm! It means a lot! I started during spring break, and finished mid-August. As for my total hours, I didn't log them. But I estimate 1-2 hours per day every day. So quite a bit of work. Don't worry about the OG Hailpath, whenever I look back on it, I cringe at it's...
  4. JEIA_CORP

Hailpath MV is a remastered version of the critically acclaimed RPG title Hailpath. Developed using RPG Maker MV (Hence the MV in the title) it has many brand spanking new features! By brand spanking new we mean as new as it gets before MZ is released. Anyway...
  5. JEIA_CORP

How to make Weapon Smith

I'm making a Weapon Smith in my game, so he takes an item for a payment instead of money. Is there a plugin for this? And if so, can it make more than one item as payment? i.e: Weapon Core and Reforged Sword as payment for Perfect Sword.
  6. JEIA_CORP

NEED HELP WITH MY GAME.

Ah, a Holy Grail reference. I see you are a man of culture as well.
  7. JEIA_CORP

Custom Menu Problem

Cool!
  8. JEIA_CORP

Custom Menu Problem

The dark mode is cool, how'd you do that?
  9. JEIA_CORP

How to apply state to party members *and* enemies.

I'll try that, thank you very much!!
  10. JEIA_CORP

How to apply state to party members *and* enemies.

I've given one of my actors a time-stop skill that adds a state to enemies so they can't act for 3 turns. Thing is, I need the state to also apply to the rest of the battlers. Since I can only make the target "All Enemies" or "All Allies" it's given me some trouble. I'd appreciate any advice you...
  11. JEIA_CORP

Unable to read .json files

I did accidentally eject the SD card it was saved on but it was after I had saved and closed the program.
  12. JEIA_CORP

Unable to read .json files

So today I tried to open up my project and it said "Unable to read Skills.json file". It's not the first time it's happened but I desperately need a solution other than trash the files and start from zero. I've tried everything I can think of but RPGMV is being a stubborn mule. I greatly...
  13. JEIA_CORP

Grudge enemy

hmmmm i'll give that a try
  14. JEIA_CORP

Grudge enemy

How do I make an enemy attack only a certain party member? And if that party member isn't present, then just attack randomly? Many thanks for your help.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey, uh...refresh my memory. What do i do if I want a thread I made deleted?
I made a cool pixel render of my protagonist!
I think it looks neat.
RCXDan wrote on Leporine's profile.
Your avatar is adorable. Where is it from? :LZSproud:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kietemoi