Recent content by Jello92

1. Pdf manual?

Is there a way to get ahold of the MV manual in pdf form? I’d like to start reading through it, but my internet connection is sketchy. I’d like to download it to my tablet.
  2. Circus Tent and Caravan tiles for VX Ace

The Pumpkin!!! I need that, thanks for the link.
  3. First RPG game you ever played

I think it was technically the first phantasy star. But really it was just running around for a few minutes then destroying the months of work my dad had put into it. I don’t think he ever played an rpg again... The first one I actually got into was Lufia.
  4. At what age did you start gaming?

I'm gonna guess around 4, I know it was before I started school. My son started playing Lego Movie(PS4) at 2.5 and made it to the end by his 3rd birthday. The kid is a prodigy. My 3.5 year old daughter just started playing Plants VS Zombies with him, but she really doesn't know what shes...
  5. Do you have a #1 favorite game? Which one?

It's a tough question, but I'm gonna have to go with Suikoden II. I get distracted and have to start over, meaning I almost never make it to the end of the game. Suikoden II was the first that I ever finished. Fallout 2 might be a close second, but I kept restarting because I wanted to try...
  6. Good Rpg's made in Rpg maker

My son and I really like Rakuen and Skyborn. Both on Steam. I couldn't tell you which version of RPG Maker though. Just Started Ara Fell. I like Waste Walkers and Dishonored. I haven't made it very far in them, but they are right up my alley for what I want to build.
  7. [FROG] Talent Core - A D&D like Skill system and/or character building system!

The demo shows switching between several different die rolls, there is also a custom option in the parameters.
  8. Importing Character Gen Assets

This is where I learned how to do it.
  9. [FROG] Talent Core - A D&D like Skill system and/or character building system!

I love you, man! I can't wait to play around with the demo.
  10. Halloween Flavored...

Resource Type: I'm mostly looking for help with a Title Screen, but would gladly accept just about any other assets! Maker Format: MV Art Style: It's my first attempt at making a game, so I'll probably be using the standard style that comes with RMMV. Description: A few years ago, when I...
  11. Definitely the bottom for me. It's a basic part of my diet, not desert. 8}

Definitely the bottom for me. It's a basic part of my diet, not desert. 8}
  12. I'm pretty sure it sits right below grains on the food pyramid.

I'm pretty sure it sits right below grains on the food pyramid.
  13. Large characters or real height

Maybe these? Check the sprite template spoiler: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/hiddenones-mv-resource-warehouse.47255/
  14. Costume Changes in battles

I know I saw a plug in for this on youtube. I cant remember what it was called though. I wanna say it was done by Driftwood, but it could have been SRDude. It's been probably a year since I saw it. Edit: I dont remember which version it was for. I think MV.
  15. Missing mechanics of a Pokémon game

If you haven't already, you may check with the folks at Pokemon Tabletop United (I don't know if I can post a link or not.) I looked into it a couple years ago and encountered some unique ideas. That being said, I haven't played Pokemon since Yellow version really. This may all be stuff...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"This is the real secret to life - To be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play."
Me: "I don't to use other engines because I'd have to do a lot of coding."

Also my desktop right now....
mycurrentdesktop.jpg

...I literally spend more time using VS Code than MZ. :kaoswt:
actually, are there any JRPG type games (I guess turn based, so not ARPGs like say, Vagrant Story) where you have only one party member for the majority of the game? (I wonder if I'm forgetting something obvious.)
*sigh* This one turned out really well... except for the left arm pose...
fPRzKSp.jpg

Yes I purposely cutout the arm cause from the pic
A month into making my life/dating sim game and I've finally finished making all of the love interests :kaocry: I still have to make most of their emotion range and overworld sprites but aye I'm proud of myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RastaManGames