Recent content by JellyTheDodo

1. Recovering Lost Scripts

Thank you! For others' sake, how can I file this into the repository? I could not find it there last time I checked.
  2. Recovering Lost Scripts

Unfortunately, this is NOT the version I'm looking for. In addition, that script is broken. Thanks for the help, though.
  3. Recovering Lost Scripts

By any chance, does anyone know the whereabouts of the script "Alternate MP X v1.05"? Here's the link to the forum page (link is dead): www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/213-alternate-mp-x-v105-demo-now-here/

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

rux
The most words I have ever written in an entire document is in my game's script, jeez i have a lot of characters that ramble on
Yes! I finally did something! This is a picture I drew of what I wish I looked like; I hope that you guys like it!
Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OscarCobblepot