Recent content by Jens of Zanicuud

1. Jens of Zanicuud

Convince Strangers to Write Scripts for You!

To be honest, there's even a fifth reason scripters would help you: Stubborness: Someone will accept your request just to point out they are able to do that, while others don't. They actually accept your request if you state that "everyone else failed while trying doing this!" Sometimes I've...
  2. Jens of Zanicuud

Using the VX Ace engine in your XP games - the kiss tutorial!

Just for knowledge...  is RMVXAce Lite license enough to legally use this method? Or do you have to purchase a full RMVXAce license? Jens
  3. Jens of Zanicuud

Just a question... in practice, you haven't replaces RGSS scripts with RGSS3, but you ported VACE player on RMXP? In case this isn't true, how have you managed to configure RMXP database to be compatible with RGSS3? For VX to XP conversion, I had to manually add functions like the dual...
  4. Jens of Zanicuud

I was actually trying to use VX engine on RMXP and I succeeded in making everything compatible but the Tilemap, so this comes like an unexpected thunderbolt... It looks like you actually succeeded in doing what I was to do ;) Very nice tutorial and idea, this is surely amazing. Using RMXP's...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just finished Variables I lesson! Urrah! I'll be publishing it soon. :smile:
Hopefully brighten your Monday.
SwordSkill wrote on alice_gristle's profile.
Hey, wanna give my project a try? I promise it will be easy.
Seeker Clones.png
Work on the Decepticon Seeker sprites is taking longer than I anticipated. I have five down: Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Acid Storm and Nova Storm. Three left to go: Ion Storm, Sunstorm (needs rework), and Slipstream. After completing their walking sprites, should I wait to post them after I've done a transformation sequence?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Klaus_LP1