Recent content by Jentokki

1. Jentokki

OcRam MZ -plugins

@OcRam It does work a lot better! I'm sorry i didn't see this. Thanks for replying so fast!
  2. Jentokki

OcRam MZ -plugins

Hello! I am very new with plugins so i'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong... I tried using your lights plugin for a fireplace, but it doesn't show anything? Here's what i have.
  3. Jentokki

Game & Map Screenshots 11

@Kes I didn't think of that, thanks a lot! I changed it and it does make more sense like this.
  4. Jentokki

Game & Map Screenshots 11

Hi there! I'm still quite new to RPG Maker, i've only been using it for a month. I actually read the whole thread to learn how to map better! I wanna show you what i do too :D Here's the first map i made and the second version, that i'll maybe revise again for the final game. (welp it doesn't...
  5. Jentokki

Animals for MZ !

Resource Type: Sprite sets Maker Format: MZ Art Style: Close to MZ or MV style? Description: I need more animals, especially farm animals for RPG Maker MZ! The resources from whtdragon would be perfect, but since i don't own MV, i can't use them... I especially need chickens, ducks and...
  6. Jentokki

RMMZ Excarnated - alpha demo available

"My child, you have been given another chance. It is now your turn to protect the Earth." You play as Mashi, one of the Guardians, protectors of the Earth against the Lostlings. During her adventures with her Meister, Peppermint, she will find out that things aren't exactly as she's been told...
  7. Jentokki

Fill a variable?

Hello there! First, i hope this is the right place to post, i got a little confused there. I'm very new to the software, so i'm sorry if my question can seem stupid! Okay so, i'd like to know how to fill a variable with a string. For exemple, a character asks you what's your favorite animal...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Since I started in this world of make games, It's hard for me to enjoy playing a game. It's like, coding and make it work, sounds like I'm playing and have fun o_O
Not sure if it's true (and I won't judge or blame anyone if it is, really), but I heard from confident sources that you guys (and girls) really really like to
How is this new year for everyone? Hope you are well. Still deep in Covid in the US. Its like a vampire and refuses to die with even more strains. I need some holy water to kill it with.
in my game, what's known as HeadSpace is combining with the real world...
oh looks like the forums updated while I wasn't looking and we can put a banner now. Neat!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TransDiv