Recent content by Jenza

1. Jenza

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Hi yanfly!  Yet another awesome plugin and something that will probably be included in our game!  One thing which is more of a request than anything else, would be to take the skill system a little further? i.e. a skill tree. but not just a skill tree, a fairly complicated one. I am hoping to...
  2. Jenza

animated load screen

I also requested this :P
  3. Jenza

I deleted the force actions for now and created a automated ally that can't use any attacks or skills for now which has been a work around... Let me see if one of my old git versions has it.
  4. Jenza

Message Plus

the work so far looks amazing!  Does it require any extra images for the animated faces?
  5. Jenza

Can someone explain to me where the buttonset.png is used?

Ah! Thanks for clarifying!
  6. Jenza

Can someone explain to me where the buttonset.png is used?

The one in   img/system/ButtonSet.png I have yet to see where it comes in handy 
  7. Jenza

Fantasy Bestiary

The enemy book does largely the same thing
  8. Jenza

MRP MapExporter - export your full-size maps 1:1 as PNG files

Ill try the updated plugin later, just an fyi the map i tried to export was 80x100
  9. Jenza

I just tried getting my dev partner to give it a go. it seems like there may be something in the plugin that doensnt like macs. He was on a windows and had no problem
  10. Jenza

I just tried using it and it only exported a blank image.
  11. Jenza

Friendship system

I am doing something similar but for now just using a number variable to show the data of relationships
  12. Jenza

Ah that fixed it! do you have any suggestions about my earlier post? Also it seems that using a Force Action command the moment the battle begins seems to freeze the attack bars
  13. Jenza

I am also getting this error
  14. Jenza

The ATB system really looks amazing! One question, how does the system interact with conditional turn events?  For example I want to create a tutoral system that introduces new moves each turn or so, how would that work with the ATB?
  15. Jenza

Localised sound effects

Put simply an event that plays a sound, with a loudness variable option so the further you are away from the source event the quieter the sound effect is. Ideally with a variable that can be defined to show how far from the source the sound effect can be heard. I am not sure if something like...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Q:"Why don't you get a job?"
A: Posting statuses IS my job. It just so happens to not pay and happen periodically over the course of three months.
My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:
Me, designing it a long time ago: Having an optional boss fight as a random chance to trigger when you fish in a certain spot with a certain type of bait is fun! Cool idea!
Me, trying to playtest everything again: oh god just let me see the boss, my bag is so full of fish!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsurm