Recent content by Jeremy Cannady

1. Jeremy Cannady

Dragon Age-style crafting?

I might try it out. However there are some powerhouse scriptwriters that might already have something like it.
  2. Jeremy Cannady

AitorEngine- Grid Inventory System

I can be a beta tester. I am okay-ish at scripting and could help identify bugs.
  3. Jeremy Cannady

Flintlock Firearm ammo system

The problem I see is having the attack switch over to reload. I guess if you had it detect whether or not you had the gun equipped it would work alright. Do you have a some basic script already? 
  4. Jeremy Cannady

Dragon Age-style crafting?

(PS no double posting) Lemme try to see what you are saying: You want a system to craft items that have a base item type requirement. For example you need 2 leather but it doesn't matter what cloth exactly and say 3 wood also using whatever metal you would like. Say this recipe made a...
  5. Jeremy Cannady

Class change when change weapon type.

That was my first ever script, I am sure there is some errors. I will have to take a look at the entire script and probably rewrite it now that I know a lot more. I am not really active anymore. I am getting back in to programming though so I am going through everything. Hmm, I can't find...
  6. Jeremy Cannady

Crafting System with different crafting menus

Any update on this? I might want to take another look at a crafting system.
  7. Jeremy Cannady

Request Script for MV - History Book like XS- Hystory Book script (vxace)

That's an interesting problem. I will have to figure it out
  8. Jeremy Cannady

Oh I use the built in word wrapping script that came with the previous order thing 
  9. Jeremy Cannady

[for a commercial game] More HP colors!

So is it like this?
  10. Jeremy Cannady

Oh that is different.
  11. Jeremy Cannady

Main menu featuring Sideview Actors instead of Faces.

Well that was just an example of how it would look in a menu.
  12. Jeremy Cannady

I will have to repost aso it changed the code when it messed up the format. I'm out eating pizza , so in a couple of hours. 
  13. Jeremy Cannady

Main menu featuring Sideview Actors instead of Faces.

Something like this? I have the actors animated too. I have them walking in place then swinging their weapon followed by the victory dance.
  14. Jeremy Cannady

Here try this. http://pastebin.com/8byUYYNk

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I added footstep sounds to our content that I posted in a previous thread. I was unable to edit the post, so if you're interested, see below.

DOWNLOAD LINK

I've started working on rpg maker again, and I can see a lot of improvement from when I was 13. I still have a long way to go, but I'm proud that I've gotten this far.
Animated Title screen is by SharkerrBlue(SB)
I am using the Nightmare Land pack.
I just can't walk to the store for lunch without walking past people smoking. It not only smells bad, it's probably poisoning me. I'm afraid I'll eventually have to be hospitalized. I can't take another path because there's too much traffic and drivers in the plaza are reckless sometimes. I almost got run over once, even after looking both ways.
RyanYe wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Your art works about Wyrvens and Dragons are sooooooooo cooooooooool~! I like them so bad
Can you create more? like Archangels, Devils, Titans, Cyclops!!
My valentine cutscene is now available on itch.io and you can get the "source code" as well, feel free to check it out!

The game page on itch can be found at:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feedtalefour