JeremyDoesSS's latest activity

• JeremyDoesSS
    JeremyDoesSS replied to the thread [RMMV] Event box limit?.
    as of now, I've changed it to be If day = 3 (with everyday being 2 hours without sleeping) end the demo. This cannot be bypassed...
  • JeremyDoesSS
    Thanks, but as I said before, I’ve already improved the demo end triggers.
  • JeremyDoesSS
    Thanks, but this isn’t exactly what I’m asking for, I want to know how many commands I can put onto the page. Your solution wouldn’t...
  • JeremyDoesSS
    the event system is controlled by commands, right? What I'm asking is how many commands you can fit into a single event page.
  • JeremyDoesSS
    Hello there. I am currently developing a demo for my game in which the player can play for roughly 6 hours. The way I am accomplishing...
  • JeremyDoesSS
    JeremyDoesSS reacted to Shaz's status with Like Like.
    I was offered a great job, and turned it down when my current employer matched their offer. My teammate, who was a reference for me...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

To be released 2021/10/21
Now that I made this "What the MZ RTP is missing" spreadsheet it's itching me to fill some the gaps D:
Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...
I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
Change costumes with equipment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mediceneduar